What Is This? Bubbles Or Eggs?

Edna

Reaction score
I noticed these on the glass of my ten gallon today. Just added a new female Betta yesterday but I don't think this is because of her. There's a Nerite snail in there, I know there are also coepods, amphipods and some kind of white wiggly worm that the fish like to eat.
Perimeters are perfect, temperate is about 78

Edna said:
I noticed these on the glass of my ten gallon today. Just added a new female Betta yesterday but I don't think this is because of her. There's a Nerite snail in there, I know there are also coepods, amphipods and some kind of white wiggly worm that the fish like to eat.
Perimeters are perfect, temperate is about 78
I forgot to upload the picture
IMG_20190420_101555.jpg

elding14

Reaction score
Edna said:
I forgot to upload the picture
IMG_20190420_101555.jpg
This definitely looks like snail eggs or some sort of algae to me, but I doubt that. If you want more snails just leave it be, but if not you could always just wipe them off!

OP
Edna

Edna

Reaction score
elding14 said:
This definitely looks like snail eggs or some sort of algae to me, but I doubt that. If you want more snails just leave it be, but if not you could always just wipe them off!
Crazy! We have pond snails and trumpet snails.... Although I haven't seen any trumpets in a while. I've never seen anything like this on the glass. I have an assassin, but he's on the other side of this ten gallon divided tank. I play do-si-do with him and the Nerite to control pest snails and algae.

nanofishneeded

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Looks like snail eggs. Sometimes I could watch them hatching and then crawling along the top of the water until they reach the glass.

New Threads