What is the type of this guppy?

Fishy09

Hello, i bought this guppy a few days ago. He has very strange colors and patterns. The color of the fish is like a mix of green cobra and blue cobra. But as you can see, the fish's cobra pattern is only 10 percent of its body, and the other 90 percent is a different pattern, a mix of blue and orange. Can you tell me what kind of guppy it is and is it rare by any chance ?
8AF441C1-82E1-4124-B7F9-138E8C47FC04.jpeg
 

GypsyMama850

This looks like a cobra guppy mixed with an endler in my opinion. The body pattern resembles some endlers. They make very pretty mixes from what ive seen. As for the different colors in his tail, ive had grass guppies with more than 1 color. It does happen. I wouldnt say rare but hes very pretty!
 
Upvote 0

emeraldking

Looks like a mix guppy and isn't a specific strain.
 
Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

  • Jerome23zT
  • Guppy
Replies
7
Views
684
FeederGuppies
  • Question
  • fishyfriends876
  • Guppy
Replies
3
Views
287
fishyfriends876
  • Jellywish
  • Guppy
Replies
3
Views
388
emeraldking
Replies
6
Views
2K
thekingofmikes
  • Pearl ries
  • Guppy
Replies
5
Views
463
junebug

New Guppy Threads

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom