What is the most you have paid for a coral or fish?

offminded
What is the most you have paid for a coral or fish? What was it?

Nags1965
What is the most you have paid for a coral or fish? What was it?

I don't have saltwater set up.. I hear they can be quite costly. How much have you paid for coral and fish??

offminded
I don't have saltwater set up.. I hear they can be quite costly. How much have you paid for coral and fish??

the most I have paid for a fish is about $15

Nags1965
the most I have paid for a fish is about $15

if I EVER get this freshwater tank really figured out and going good.. I might look into the saltwater tank. They are without a doubt beautiful.. I just don't think I'm no where near ready for that.

offminded
well...the live rock by far is the most expensive so far...and so far its trial by fire...but I think I am doing ok

Nags1965
well...the live rock by far is the most expensive so far...and so far its trial by fire...but I think I am doing ok

do you have pictures of the live rock?

offminded
I think I might have some in my gallery on here...can you access my photo gallery?

Nags1965
I think I might have some in my gallery on here...can you access my photo gallery?

I dunno.. ill try

offminded
click on my camera...although my tank looks quite different...there are some photos of the rock

Nags1965
click on my camera...although my tank looks quite different...there are some photos of the rock

I see them.. so.. what does a live rock do?

offminded
it acts as a filter for all of the nastiness that comes from fish. it is a biological filter...not to mention it is beautiful...I have lots more. one of these days I will organize my photos and update my tank

Nags1965
it acts as a filter for all of the nastiness that comes from fish. it is a biological filter...not to mention it is beautiful...I have lots more. one of these days I will organize my photos and update my tank

be sure you let me know when you update..

offminded
but of course...I have lots of pictures...just no time...lol

Nags1965
but of course...I have lots of pictures...just no time...lol

excuses excuses

offminded
lol

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Annabanana728