What is the dumbest/grossest thing you’re fish have done?

SomyaValecha

For me it’s eating their own/others poops. I can never get over the fact that when one poops the other thinks it’s food and tries to eat it MULTIPLE times

Betta'sAnonymous

SomyaValecha said:
For me it’s eating their own/others poops. I can never get over the fact that when one poops the other thinks it’s food and tries to eat it MULTIPLE times
I would suggest you never watch what dogs do then when they discover someone else's poop.

SomyaValecha

Betta'sAnonymous said:
I would suggest you never watch what dogs do then when they discover someone else's poop.
I tried to have a dog, then I realized I’d have to pick up there poop and that I didn’t have it in me to do it. We returned him a week later.

Lebeeze

Betta'sAnonymous said:
My dog licks other dogs pee off the grass its the most disgusting thing to watch.

DanielFish

My fish also eats his poop and once when a fish died it ate a bit of that died fish.

Betta'sAnonymous

Lebeeze said:
My dog licks other dogs pee off the grass its the most disgusting thing to watch.
... or eat random poo, roll on a rotten dead thing, etc... lol

SomyaValecha

It’s not even like they eat it once. My gourami eats his poop, spits it out, eats it again, spits it out and so on.

Lebeeze

SomyaValecha said:
It’s not even like they eat it once. My gourami eats his poop, spits it out, eats it again, spits it out and so on.
Yeah sometimes ill watch one strand of poop get smaller and smaller as each fish in the tank takes a turn thinking its food lol

Dunk2

Lebeeze said:
Yeah sometimes ill watch one strand of poop get smaller and smaller as each fish in the tank takes a turn thinking its food lol
Things are slow in Ontario Lebeeze?

Cbriana

SomyaValecha said:
I can't get over them chasing one another around just to pull these said poop strings from each other as mid-poop. Like they just can't wait for it to fall naturally, gotta have that poop string now.

Betta'sAnonymous

I think i have spent too many years interacting with and in aquatic habitats there isn't much i find too gross.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom