What Is The Best Way To Take Care Of Cordoras Fry

maggie thecat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Provide plenty of plant cover or other hiding places if they are in your main tank, and feed a small sized, meaty sinking food.

If they are in a nursery tank, the same advice plus keep it very clean and do daily water changes of around 25%.

oldsalt777

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
RYRYTHEGUY said:
Hi guys, can you please tell me the best way to take care of peppered cordoras fry

Thank you :;bananad2
Hello RY...

I keep some "Orange Saddle" Cory hybrids and I just feed more sinking food and feed more often. Any aquarium fish will be healthier in pure water conditions. So, if you aren't removing and replacing most of the tank water weekly, you really should gradually work up to that point. Just keep the water clear of dissolved pollutants from the fish waste and feed a little more and the fry will grow quickly and be healthy.

Old

Seth15

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
The best thing you could do for them would be to keep the water parameters stable and pristine. You could do small frequent water changes, that way the water temp doesn't go way off and the water quality remains pristine. Fry tend to be more delicate than their adult counterparts which is why water quality is key.

Provide cover for the fry to make them feel secure.

If the water quality is pristine, they are feed a high quality diet, and feel secure and NOT stressed, they will grow quicker.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom