What is the best forum to buy/ sell fish off of?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Newbiee, Aug 8, 2015.

1. NewbieeValued MemberMember

I am not planning on buying any more fish soon but I noticed that people do not use the buy/sell feature on here that much so what other forums do people use when buying or selling fish? Especially the more expensive species

Sent from my iPhone using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

2. AquaticBrandonWell Known MemberMember

You can try aquabid, they sell many varieties of fish. It's not a forum though

3. LeoDiazFishlore VIPMember

I sell fish locally so no need to use forums.

4. NewbieeValued MemberMember

I've heard that Aqua bid is a little risky is that not true?

5. AquaticBrandonWell Known MemberMember

I don't have experience with buying or selling from aquabid. But many people have boughten from there and say it's good place. I usually sell my stuff locally through Craigslist.

6. BDpupsWell Known MemberMember

I've never had any problems with Aquabid.

I think this forum is very good for plants and snails if you are ever interested in those. And to be honest, as far as buying fish, I have yet to find a forum that has any members that are really into that aspect of the hobby.

What is it you think you maybe looking for in the future? I have bought fish online for quite awhile and know of some good sites.

7. NewbieeValued MemberMember

My local pet stores don't have very good fish plants or equipment so I am looking for other options

8. fbnWell Known MemberMember

As with any online purchase, you need to do your research. I've never had a bad experience with aquabid, but I'm certain to check the seller's feedback, etc. Be sure to read the Dead On Arrival policy and things like that.