What Is Nerite Doing? Question 

TimothyHartwick

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Got this tiger nerite a while ago and after a 40% water change he's been on the glass wall near the waterline (body in water, part of the shell is outside) for a couple hours. And his mouth is in his shell, checked for smell and he doesn't smell bad. What is it and what do I do? Just saw him take its mouth out but when he saw me it was stil again. Barely moves every now and then. Couldn't get a good picture of his mouth. No problems with parameters.
1569667185218.jpg

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Did you add your water conditioner after your WC ? The different level of the tank may have uncovered some goodies for him to munch on . See if you find him in the same spot and if not he is fine and it was just most likely something good to eat in that area.

TimothyHartwick

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
kallililly1973 said:
Did you add your water conditioner after your WC ? The different level of the tank may have uncovered some goodies for him to munch on . See if you find him in the same spot and if not he is fine and it was just most likely something good to eat in that area.
I use RO water and add some minerals back. He is still in the same spot. I can't see his mouth but he is still on the glass panel.

Nevermind now he is moving on the filter.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom