Thomas369

Valued Member
Reaction score
CoryFan said:
When did you get them?
what fert are u using?
where is dId you get them?
how long have they been planted?
I got them about a month ago and pretty much planted them right away. I have not actively been using a fertiliser, I bought some Tetra complete substrate for under the gravel. Also I don't know what you mean by dId?

CoryFan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thomas369 said:
I got them about a month ago and pretty much planted them right away. I have not actively been using a fertiliser, I bought some Tetra complete substrate for under the gravel. Also I don't know what you mean by dId?
I meant where did you get them, but if they have been in the tank that long where you got them is not the issue. I think your problem is that they need a firtilizer. for just a couple easy plants I recommend Seachem flourish, I use nilocg thrive and have a thread documenting my experience.

Thomas369

Valued Member
Reaction score
CoryFan said:
I meant where did you get them, but if they have been in the tank that long where you got them is not the issue. I think your problem is that they need a firtilizer. for just a couple easy plants I recommend Seachem flourish, I use nilocg thrive and have a thread documenting my experience.
Sorry, I thought it was some kind of acronym for something. I bought them from tropica anyhow. I don't have c02 in there either, could it be that? I didn't really want to purchase one as I have heard about people overdosing and that it's not all the necessary. I will buy some of the Seachem flourish though as I am familiar with that brand.

CoryFan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thomas369 said:
Sorry, I thought it was some kind of acronym for something. I bought them from tropica anyhow. I don't have c02 in there either, could it be that? I didn't really want to purchase one as I have heard about people overdosing and that it's not all the necessary. I will buy some of the Seachem flourish though as I am familiar with that brand.
There is little chance that you have any plants that need co2, it’s not the end of the world if you overdose on ferts it will just make your nitrates go up a little

Thomas369

Valued Member
Reaction score
CoryFan said:
There is little chance that you have any plants that need co2, it’s not the end of the world if you overdose on ferts it will just make your nitrates go up a little
The plant the picture is off is a Echinodorus 'Reni' btw. I don't even have any nitrates atm, as my tank is still cycling so.

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads