What is cheap regulator

nothing

Reaction score
hi, i need co2 regultor for 16g co2 under 40 US%. Can u link regulator that is under 40$?

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Welcome to Fishlore hope our members can point you in the right direction

JimC22

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Have you searched Amazon. At this price point your selection is going to be very limited. They will offer CGA320 and paint ball type connections.

Edit: I had attached pics of two from amazon but they were removed due to copyright. Do a search on Amazon for "CO2 regulator aquarium". You will find several in your price range .

nothing

Reaction score
?
JimC22 said:
Have you searched Amazon. At this price point your selection is going to be very limited. They will offer CGA320 and paint ball type connections.

Edit: I had attached pics of two from amazon but they were removed due to copyright. Do a search on Amazon for "CO2 regulator aquarium". You will find several in your price range .
im sorry but im new so does
Amazon.com : YaeTek CO2 Regulator Aquarium Mini Stainless Steel Dual Gauge Display Bubble Counter and Check Valve w/Solenoid 110V Fits Standard US Tanks - LP150 PSI - HP2000 PSI Accurate & Easy to Adjust CGA320 : Pet Supplies
fit 16g can?

JimC22

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Okay - didn't realize you want to use co2 cart's. Here is a link to only one I could find:
Amazon.com : Co2 Omnibus Regulator -AQUARIUM Adjustable for co2 tank & co2 cartridge tank : Pet Supplies

Out of curiosity, why do you want to go this route? 16G is use and done method that will get very expensive over time. They will not last long and need to be changed frequently.

In the long run you will save yourself money using a regulator that attaches to a refillable CO2 bottle. That could be either paint ball or any size CO2 tank. Initial cost are only a little more than what you will be spending now. There are many places that refill CO2 tank, most popular are Craft beer supply stores.

If you have not already started buying all your parts, do a google search on "CO2 for planted tanks". You will find many posts about the different types of methods for delivering CO2. There are many low cost effect ways to build a CO2 system that will not break the bank.

Just putting this out there so you know there are other ways to add CO2 to your tank that may be easier to your wallet over time.

nothing

Reaction score
JimC22 said:
Okay - didn't realize you want to use co2 cart's. Here is a link to only one I could find:
Amazon.com : Co2 Omnibus Regulator -AQUARIUM Adjustable for co2 tank & co2 cartridge tank : Pet Supplies

Out of curiosity, why do you want to go this route? 16G is use and done method that will get very expensive over time. They will not last long and need to be changed frequently.

In the long run you will save yourself money using a regulator that attaches to a refillable CO2 bottle. That could be either paint ball or any size CO2 tank. Initial cost are only a little more than what you will be spending now. There are many places that refill CO2 tank, most popular are Craft beer supply stores.

If you have not already started buying all your parts, do a google search on "CO2 for planted tanks". You will find many posts about the different types of methods for delivering CO2. There are many low cost effect ways to build a CO2 system that will not break the bank.

Just putting this out there so you know there are other ways to add CO2 to your tank that may be easier to your wallet over time.
its because my friend gave me 25 16g co2 cans

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom