What Is A Good Mini Regulator For A Paintball Tank?

Kodiak Aquatics

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I want to set up a paintball co2 system, but regulators are about 75 for the aquatek mini. I think I might upgrade to that if this goes well, but right now I want something cheaper to see if I like the setup. What are some regulators, I am thinking up to 30 maybe 40 bucks.

Coradee

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Giving this a bump up for you

Redrum

Reaction score
I know a guy that uses one of these.
Also there is an adapter fitting for use with a standard sized regulator and paintball tank.

Good Luck

Just reread your post. I would go with the adapter I listed and this..but honestly its nearing the 75 anyways and the reg has only 30 days warranty "a chief complaint in the reviews"

Jocelyn Adelman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Not sure I've ever seen a regulator for 30/40... $75 would be pretty darn cheap for one....

aniroc

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
You can try Fluval CO2 88g kit. Save the regulator and the diffuser.
Replace the disposable cartridge with a paintball tank. Get the 24oz tank from Canadian Tire .You will need the adapter Redrum mentioned.

OP
Kodiak Aquatics

Kodiak Aquatics

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Redrum said:
I know a guy that uses one of these.
Also there is an adapter fitting for use with a standard sized regulator and paintball tank.

Good Luck

Just reread your post. I would go with the adapter I listed and this..but honestly its nearing the 75 anyways and the reg has only 30 days warranty "a chief complaint in the reviews"
yeah, I wouldn't get the last one, I would just get the aquatech because it has a solonoid. Thanks for the help

OP
Kodiak Aquatics

Kodiak Aquatics

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
aniroc said:
You can try Fluval CO2 88g kit. Save the regulator and the diffuser.
Replace the disposable cartridge with a paintball tank. Get the 24oz tank from Canadian Tire .You will need the adapter Redrum mentioned.
I was thinking that, but for the price I can either get a meh regulator with 1 free little co2 thing, then instead of buying the next co2 cartridge just buy the paintball tank. Or I could get a good regulator and buy the tank and it will last many many times more than the little fluval one. I Think I will get the aquatek one, now the only trouble is finding it

Redrum

Reaction score
Kodiak Aquatics said:
yeah, I wouldn't get the last one, I would just get the aquatech because it has a solonoid. Thanks for the help

It does have a 110v solonoid.. but like I was saying its a cheapy..
from the Amazon site:
"
WHAT WILL YOU GET?

• (1) Dual Gauge Check Valve regulator with Solenoid : Solenoid is 110 Volts
• (1) Bubble Counter
• Tighten Tools"

I thought you already had a paintball tank. Since you don't I would get a regular bottle used. Craigslist has them every now and then depending on where you live. Used for "growing" and my fav.. beer kegs. Fact Kegger I think is a brand I see with lots of 5# tanks and they are usually pretty compared to the ones you get on swap at a gas supplier.

like this one:

aniroc

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
photo2.JPG

This is mine. I've use it for the last 4 years. It's not bad.
A 24oz bottle last me 3 months. No solenoid.

Jocelyn Adelman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Fluval is a decent start with the adaptor/paintball can...
Aquatek website

New Threads