Question What is a fair price

CHoffman

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
So I was going to list my mothers endlers for sale on craigslist and I called the huge LFS to find out what they charges and they hadn't even heard of them before....lol..very discouraging..:-\ Anyway. I will be screening new homes for them and was wondering what a fair price for endlers is. thanks guys!! Always coming to the rescue!

Meenu

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I saw them once at a LFS here for 2 bucks each, but they were gone in a day, and they've never gotten any more in.

midthought

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I would think that 2 bucks is cheap since guppies are more common and more expensive than that. My LFSes like to charge upwards of 6 bucks if you buy only males guppies. :-X

Shawnie

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
cesch, call your local aquarium assoc. those are pure endlers and dont compare them to guppies and such that most of us get our hands on ...I bet they can send you in the right direction as they arent the mixed hybrids and are a good quality endler

Atomsk

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I know that I'm considerably late but at my LFS they go for $10/pair. I have several Endlers and I trade them in from time to time and I get $5/pair store credit. $10/pair seems really steep but I traded in three pairs and two days later I went back to buy more plants they sold them all.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom