What is a fair price

CHoffman

So I was going to list my mothers endlers for sale on craigslist and I called the huge LFS to find out what they charges and they hadn't even heard of them before....lol..very discouraging..:-\ Anyway. I will be screening new homes for them and was wondering what a fair price for endlers is. thanks guys!! Always coming to the rescue!

Meenu

I saw them once at a LFS here for 2 bucks each, but they were gone in a day, and they've never gotten any more in.

midthought

I would think that 2 bucks is cheap since guppies are more common and more expensive than that. My LFSes like to charge upwards of 6 bucks if you buy only males guppies. :-X

CHoffman

Yeah 2 dollars is cheaper then even the guppies. But they would go very fast that way..lol. Here is a link about the endlers she has

kelsangdol

They are 29 cents over here

Shawnie

cesch, call your local aquarium assoc. those are pure endlers and don't compare them to guppies and such that most of us get our hands on ...I bet they can send you in the right direction as they aren't the mixed hybrids and are a good quality endler

jerilovesfrogs

I think mine was $4.99, or $5.99. this was at an aquarium store.

Atomsk

I know that I'm considerably late but at my LFS they go for $10/pair. I have several Endlers and I trade them in from time to time and I get $5/pair store credit. $10/pair seems really steep but I traded in three pairs and two days later I went back to buy more plants they sold them all.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom