What if we all took one day off...

1. mg13 Well Known Member Member

Hey,

How would you react if everyone had to have a day off.... from fish! No fish sites, stores, no looking at your own, and no talking about fish to anyone at all.. and minimum thoughts

I would think life is chaotic!!!

:eek::;fim:;fru:;fim:eek:

2. Boeing250 Well Known Member Member

That would be sad.

3. Adam55 Well Known Member Member

Well, I don't have anyone to talk to about fish. At least not anyone outside of this site, and I know my fish would be OK. I think I'd be fine. But ask me to take a day off from my dog and that would be bad for me.

4. SW5 Well Known Member Member

Lately for me it would be impossible to stop constantly planning my 55G in my head, and of course something always needs done in the 20G... Oh, my DG tore his fin, better better do a water change and add some garlic guard... Oh, my platy is being a bully again, better put him in the breeder net for a bit... Is that ich or am I seeing things? Better add some salt and raise the temp just in case. There's always something, isn't there? Not trying to complain, fish keeping is relaxing most of the time, and I love it, but there's always something to be done, so I can't stop thinking about it, which is good, I like thinking about it, it keeps me sane sometimes.

Sorry for the ongoing rant.

5. mg13 Well Known Member Member

Everyone has their own way of worrying... lol

6. Kurty Member Member

I would probably go nuts cause the only time no-one bothers me is when I'm busy with my fish maybe that's why I got two more tanks lol.