What I did today

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Gordinian, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Gordinian

Gordinian Well Known Member Member

Well, actually yesterday, but whatever!

I had 1 betta in a 10 gallon, 2 in a 20 gallon tall (divided), and a million red empress fry in a 20 gallon long. Decided I wanted to put the betta from the 10 in with the other bettas, but in a 20 gallon tall, I figured there wouldn't be much horizontal swimming room. So, I had to catch all my fry and the bettas and do a little swap.

Go figure, that then the divider I used for the 20 tall was too tall for the long, so I had to do some adjusting; and the new divider I'd just bought was made for 30 gallon plus tank (the ones made for 20s never seem to fit tightly), so I had to cut that one up too.

The finished products:

034.jpg 038.jpg

Individual sections of the 20 long:

035.jpg 036.jpg 037.jpg

Even found a baby MTS! (which I'm trying to breed)

039.jpg

2. Akari_32

Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Looks great!

3. Tonia

Tonia Well Known Member Member

They look very happy in their new homes!!!

Nice look you've got and I love the plant! Congrats on the baby mts!!

4. Disc61

Disc61 Well Known Member Member

very nice, thanks for sharing

5. OP
    OP
    Gordinian

Gordinian Well Known Member Member

Thanks!

I'm very happy with how it turned out, and just hope my setup stays like this! (just a couple weeks ago the tanks were pretty similar to how they are now, so I've actually done this twice!) I just can't stop changing my mind!

Now to clean the 55 gallon...

6. Quinn_Lamb98

Quinn_Lamb98 Well Known Member Member

awesome

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice