More than 10 years
Same question.
Tom

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
atmmachine - haven't heard from you in over a week - did your betta get overly aggressive & eat you? :'( :'( hope you're on vacation or something and will be back on soon.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well I'm back. Basically I had a lot of stuff to do thurs. night, then had a overnight track meet friday and saturday and was not home. I ended up getting a lot of homework Sunday and had to work some and had no time to come on, Monday had lots of homework again, Tuesday I worked a little and was tired and went to bed early. So basically I'm back, but that was an unexpected absensce. I sure wish I was on vacation though and no my betta didn't eat me, but he's almost eating my out of my house ;D He's a huge pig in my big tank but I'm working on getting him to back down on the food, I keep telling him he's going to get bloat and he's finally listening. ;D

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
welcome back.. sounds like a fun blast of a week there.. glad you're betta didn't eat you.. didn't know if you had one of the rare vampire bettas or not..

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ah I sure hope he isn't one, that wouldn't be good, he'd eat me in my sleep, not far for him to jump. ;D

Yup fun weekend but very tired from it lol

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
atmmachine said:
Ah I sure hope he isn't one, that wouldn't be good, he'd eat me in my sleep, not far for him to jump. ;D

Yup fun weekend but very tired from it lol
they come when you're asleep.. <ominous music> glad it was fun tho - tired is alright if it's from fun, not as much when it's from anti-fun.

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
btw: I'll be in and out for the next couple weeks with sports, finals for school and work. Then it wil be summer and I can come on a lot

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
atmmachine said:
btw: I'll be in and out for the next couple weeks with sports, finals for school and work. Then it wil be summer and I can come on a lot
Good luck with those finals! I'm sure you'll be glad to have those finished.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom