What Happend To Ny Green Tiger Barb?

Dexter84

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
As u can see on the it doesn't look Good. This happend over a day and is hiding from the rest below some surface plants all THE time.

Have it lost a fight of can it be some infection? All the others looking Good but there have been some fights between them in the new tank. Will it get well? Allt of skin is gone on its head and back

Attachments

M-Stokes

Reaction score
Dexter84 said:
As u can see on the it doesn't look Good. This happend over a day and is hiding from the rest below some surface plants all THE time.

Have it lost a fight of can it be some infection? All the others looking Good but there have been some fights between them in the new tank. Will it get well? Allt of skin is gone on its head and back
All I know is nipping will be lower if you keep them in bigger schools, not sure if it's infected. You might get more help posting in the fish desease section.

OP
Dexter84

Dexter84

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Its not I hope! What I just read is that is comes with new fish and none of the fish in this tank is new. They all was together in a 50 gallon before and symptoms shown mostly on the back, my barb has scales ripped from its head up to the fin, but ye good to know about this disease, thanks!

New Threads