What fish?

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I have a 7.5 gallon tank which is cycling (fishless) and I have 3 panda Corries in my Q tank that I want to put in there when it is cycled. I was going to put a betta in there with them, but I can't have a betta because they can't live in the kind of water we have here. :'(

Does anyone have any ideas of what fish I could put in the 7.5 gallon with the 3 panda corries?

Thanks

Gwenz

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OK thanks. I know I can't get much else in there. I was thinking a dwarf Gourami.

I'll look into them.

Thanks

Gwenz

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I found this. They are Honey Gouramis. Has anyone heard of these?

I also found this on Dwarf Gouramis.
Thanks

Gwenz

SunnShadow

Valued Member
Reaction score
A Gourami would be an excellent choice. They are very peaceful, sweet fish. Much like Bettas. I was thinking of adding a few of the dwarf varieties to my tank, since I had to adopt out my live-bearers.

S.

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
OK thanks. I think I'm going to get a Dwarf Gourami. I'll have to have a look in my lfs. I know they've had them before, but they don't always have them.

Gwenz

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on Honey Gouramis. How many of them would you say I could put in a 7.5 gal with 2 panda corries?

I went to my lfs this morning and they have Dwarf Gouramis and Honey Gouramis. Decisions, decisions!
I have some time to think though because my tank isn't cycled yet and it's been up 2 weeks and nothing has happened yet so I have time to think.

Thanks

Gwenz

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I thought so. Thanks. I suppose they get o about the same size do they?

I think I'll get a Dwarf Gourami.

Thanks for all your help.

Gwenz

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom