What fish will be compatible with what I have? Question

Discussion in 'Saltwater Beginners' started by Tiffany H., Jul 22, 2014.

1. Tiffany H.

Tiffany H. Well Known Member Member

Currently, I have a 75 gallon sw tank with 2 ocelaris clowns, 1 domino damsel, 3 green chromis, 1 Fire goby, 1 jewel damsel, and 1 coral beauty angel. Also have a black longspine urchin, tons of snails, a few hermit crabs, a mushroom coral, xenia coral, and 2 purple tip anemones. I need to find out what kinds of fish will be compatible with what I have.

2. 1971roadrunner

1971roadrunner Well Known Member Member

Consider a yellow tang, it's a kinda must have for many salties. They are a little aggressive as juvies but when they are added after other fish they tend to be less territorial. You will hear that they require a 90g tank but I started with a very small YT in the past that did great in a 55g I had (way back) for almost two years but upgraded to a larger tank anyway. good luck and you may want to consider updating your profile :).

3. Castiel*

Castiel* Well Known Member Member

Lucky, I really want to start a saltwater tank, but it just looks so hard compared to freshwater.

4. OP
    OP
    Tiffany H.

Tiffany H. Well Known Member Member

I am on mobile and don't have that option at this time but thank you for the input. I will definitely look into a YT.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice