What fish will be compatible with what I have? Question

1. Tiffany H. Well Known Member Member

Currently, I have a 75 gallon sw tank with 2 ocelaris clowns, 1 domino damsel, 3 green chromis, 1 Fire goby, 1 jewel damsel, and 1 coral beauty angel. Also have a black longspine urchin, tons of snails, a few hermit crabs, a mushroom coral, xenia coral, and 2 purple tip anemones. I need to find out what kinds of fish will be compatible with what I have.

2. 1971roadrunner Well Known Member Member

Consider a yellow tang, it's a kinda must have for many salties. They are a little aggressive as juvies but when they are added after other fish they tend to be less territorial. You will hear that they require a 90g tank but I started with a very small YT in the past that did great in a 55g I had (way back) for almost two years but upgraded to a larger tank anyway. good luck and you may want to consider updating your profile :).

3. Castiel* Well Known Member Member

Lucky, I really want to start a saltwater tank, but it just looks so hard compared to freshwater.

4. Tiffany H. Well Known Member Member

I am on mobile and don't have that option at this time but thank you for the input. I will definitely look into a YT.