What Fish Is This?

Ms rose

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
a very cool one....lol
i have no idea, but its an awesome looking fish

edit to add: maybe a dumb and obvious question as i see the substraite, but is this freshwater fish? i love the look of this fish. the yellow n black one

Cheesearmada

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
From the third picture, for me it looks like a Leopard Bush Fish which so happens to be a type of Cichlid

Fishoholic23

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
That third one was from Taylor Nicole Deans video wasn't it? If I remember it's a Leopard bush fish or African bush fish.

OneLittleBubble

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Yeah I really wanted to know what it was because it looked cool. They are freshwater
Fishoholic23 said:
That third one was from Taylor Nicole Deans video wasn't it? If I remember it's a Leopard bush fish or African bush fish.

Coptapia

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Cheesearmada said:
From the third picture, for me it looks like a Leopard Bush Fish which so happens to be a type of Cichlid
The Leopard Bushfish is not a cichlid. It's an anabantid, related to the gouramies.

Cheesearmada

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Coptapia said:
The Leopard Bushfish is not a cichlid. It's an anabantid, related to the gouramies.
My bad
Wasn't careful in reading a brief description of the fish, one of its other names is 'spotted cichlid'. I guess thats where my confusion came from :banghead:

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom