2. barbs

5.6%
  3. liverbears

66.7%
  4. other(please state)

44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kribensis keeper Member Member

over the time that i have kept fish i have bred cichlids and livebears what have you bred?

2. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Livebearers (gups and mollies) and *fingers crossed* I seem to be breeding honey gouramis. :)

3. redlessi Well Known Member Member

I have guppies, they breed themselves. Just add fish and babies will follow.

4. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

i have bred live bearers but i have a pair of kirbs, a pair of bn, a ton of rcs that has yet to breed, and i am hoping i can get some sparkling gouramis to breed

5. kloseo Well Known Member Member

mollies, they are so easy to raise and great fun for my daughters... they also teach responsibility and love for animals

6. platy ben Well Known Member Member

I have bred:
    platys, mollies and guppys
    odessa barbs
    german blue rams, cockatoo cichlids and convict cichlids :)

EDIT: Forgot to put, goldfish, koi, carp and golden orfe :)

7. Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

I breed halfmoon Betta Splendens and love every minute of it!

8. CHoffman Fishlore VIP Member

I have breed...Blood Red Jewels, JD's , Angels (they eat their eggs) and L-144's.

9. scatty Member Member

Cory Cats.....but really they just breed themselves and I rescue eggs occasionally :)

10. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

I never bred anything intenuly but i guess you could say i bred cons guppies and swordtails

11. Annadvn Well Known Member Member

I breed Jack Dempseys (regular and EBJD), Jaguar cichlids, Mbuna (various ones), Star Sapphire cichlids, Angel fish, Hm and CT bettas, BNs, L226's, guppies (as feeders), bosemani rainbows and probably other types of fish that i can't think of right now.

Anna

12. Danionins.com Member Member

other(please state)...

Perhaps you can guess from the name? :;laughing

Dennis

13. Toddnbecka Member Member

Several species of livebearers, more than a dozen cichlids species, BN pleco's, and I now have the first wigglers from my L-10a red lizard whiptails.
    Working on Synodontis petricola, and have L-333's and L-304's growing out.
    I currently have endler's, brown and albino BN, and A. oblongum juvies

14. pepetj Well Known Member Member

I answered Cichlids, livebearers and others.

To clarify others: Rainbowfish (I have one sole survivor so far but got breeders tanks with juveniles M. lacustris, I. werneri, G. incisus, and adults M. boesemani; my M. splendida splendida are genetically "weak" so I keep them in a community tank).

I have this obstinate project of breeding Rainbowfish that raise and adapt to live in usual fishkeeping conditions in my City. It's a long term project. I finally got a reputable source in Jakarta, Indonesia for mostly healthy specimens.

I keep enough infusoria with small FW crustaceans in small tanks placed outdoors (the sunlight is the best for this) some have sponge filtration, others use substrate and plants for the nitrogen cycle.

Pepetj
    Santo Domingo