What fish are on you wish list?

FLGirl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
For a more likely to be soon wish list: Id like to get a Betta which may happen soon but hasn't really gone that far yet. That would require getting a 2nd tank and everything but I already have it all set up in my mind. hee hee

For a probably far in the future wish list: A seahorse tank, allot of work etc. Iv heard but its a dream of mine.

And large SW Tanks and more FW tanks and almost about ..well..every fish I see and read about!!!

JustinF

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I would have every species of Rainbow fish out there, couldn't fit them all in the tank I have now though.(Only 55) Wish I had a 200+ gallon tank.

MikeNTX

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Nutter said:
My wish list:
Adonis Catfish (Acanthicus Adonis)
Managua Cichlid (Nandopsis Managuense)
Clown Knifefish (Notopterus Chitala)
African Scat (Scatophagus Tetracanthus)

I'm not likely to get any of them in the near future though as I'm pretty sure 3 out of the 4 are illegal to import into this country & the Managua is very very rare.
I just googled a clown knifefish..pretty crazy looking!

blkdeath75

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I wouldn't mind a nice colorful mbuna setup(75-90g)

Other wishes:
Convicts
GBR's
Definitely wanna try Discus!
Krib's
Firemouths
Tiger Barbs
Black ghost Knife

SW setup(hopefully soon)
Clowns
Lions
Angels(they all look cool to me but Emperors look the best)
Banggai Cardinals
PUFFERS(lol)
Tangs
Triggerfish
Chromis
Damsels

lol did I miss anything? Here's to wishing

EDIT: Forgot to add my Zebra Pleco!(most wanted at the moment lol)

EDIT#2: And Nutter I found a cool pic of that rare fish you wanted....must be very very rare because I never saw a fish with a bird stuck to it before(hehe)

453.jpg

Elodea

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
BD:

I would like a 400 gallon silver arowana tank, 600 gallon freshwater stingray tank (FW stingrays are illegal in CA, but this is a wishlist, so who cares? ;D), 55 gallon archerfish tank, and maybe 7 or 8 shrimp tanks to start my own FW shrimp business someday.

And though I generally don't like SW, I would like a 30 gallon with a peacock mantis shrimp and maybe a nanocube with a mandarin goby.

Oh, yeah, and bettas. Lotsa bettas. And Tylomelania snails. And nerite snails. And...[voice fades away]

JRDroid

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Untill yesterday, Blood Red Parrots where at the top of my wishlist, but now that is a reality. Now i guess and electric blue jack dempsey would be my number 1. although that won't happen untill i have a house and can have tanks larger than 55 gallons.

SFwriter

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You know what I would really love to have, but would be a logistical (and government licensing) nightmare? I'd love to have a several hundred gallon cold water tank stocked with various sunfishes.

jclee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I want to start delving into rainbowfish, the Pseudomugil sp., so I'm doing my research now. I feel like the pre-work is always the most exciting stage.

Karl R

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
One day after I hit the lottery I would love to have an irukandji tank with Malo kingi. Because the irukandji is the only jelly fish that can sting with it's bell. They fascinate me. They don't even have the same nematasist cells as say a box jelly. The irukandji's cells inject the venom from the very end as opposed to all up and down the sides like a box jelly.

Rhan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Oh wow, I can think of so many Here is my narrowed down list:

Clown Loaches: (hopefully later this year, I have plans to get a much bigger tank... Plus my boyfriend needs to rehome his, so all the more reason )

Kuhli loaches: they make me laugh at the LFS, all piled up together in strange places. Plus they have such cute little mouths After I get a bigger tank, I could shuffle around my other fish and make room for a school of these guys.

Dwarf Puffer: So darn cute! But sadly, not in the near future I don't think

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey: After seeing platy ben's video, these guys are my dream fish. So beautiful

Discus: I'd love to try my hand at these guys, my best friend's dad used to keep them for years, so I'm sure he'd have some tips for me But I think I need to earn a bit more money first Maybe wait til I'm out of uni...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom