What fish are on you wish list?

lanlesnee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I know we all have a fish or even a list of fish we would like to have someday, but don't have now.

For me I would really like to have some kind of Lionfish. My other sw fish list are a yellow tang, copper banded angel. I don't see me ever owning a copper banded angel, but hey that's why they call it a wish list. The yellow tang, I will more than likely have soon. The Lion is questionable right now.

In fresh, I really would like a tank with 2 or 3 piranhas. A halfmoon betta is very high on my list.

In my brackish wish list, I would love a mud skipper tank and a archer tank/terraium someday.

Ay1a

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Definitely some Blood Red Parrots and a Oscar.
If only I could find a good deal on a bigger tank.

lanlesnee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Great thread!

My wish list contains clown loaches and bala sharks. Due to their very large tank requirements, they're not within my reach at the moment.

I would also love to have a koi pond one day.
Koi pond has been on my wish list since I brought my house. I have a very small plastic foamed pond with a common goldfish and tons of frogs that just teases me to built a bigger one for now.

ariolex

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I will like to have a discus tank. Being 'semi-nomadic' ATM, lol, makes dificult to deal with the maintance commitment that discus require. But eventually...

lanlesnee

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Dicus are also on my list. lol

As well as Angelfish, but my water is was too hard and my ph to high for them. But I've since gotten an RO machine and have been using half and half, so someday....

Right now I'm hurting on tank space. I have 12 tanks and new more room

pepetj

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I have one endli (Red Saddled Bichir: Polypterus endlicheri endlicheri) specimen (another one jumped out and died), I have them (at least 4 more) in my wish list at the moment, as well as two young (male and female) Australian Lung Fish.

Pepetj
Santo Domingo

FriendsNotFood

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Blood Red Parrots (which you can't buy here) and Black clownfish. I don't even have a saltwater tank, black clowns are not available here, and the last time I saw them they were $120. I'm verryyy unlikely to get one.

And I would like a breeding pair of whiptail catfish, which I might get soon atleast

free.will77

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
some gorgeous bettas, one tank of angels, one tank of silver sharks, and a really big tank of saltwater fishes.

Bahar

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
My wish list:
Adonis Catfish (Acanthicus Adonis)
Managua Cichlid (Nandopsis Managuense)
Clown Knifefish (Notopterus Chitala)
African Scat (Scatophagus Tetracanthus)

I'm not likely to get any of them in the near future though as I'm pretty sure 3 out of the 4 are illegal to import into this country & the Managua is very very rare.

lorabell

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... for SW I really would love to be able to keep a mandarin goby.For fresh.......an Oscar, one of MM's betta babies

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom