What fish are on you wish list?

lanlesnee

I know we all have a fish or even a list of fish we would like to have someday, but don't have now.

For me I would really like to have some kind of Lionfish. My other sw fish list are a yellow tang, copper banded angel. I don't see me ever owning a copper banded angel, but hey that's why they call it a wish list. The yellow tang, I will more than likely have soon. The Lion is questionable right now.

In fresh, I really would like a tank with 2 or 3 piranhas. A halfmoon betta is very high on my list.

In my brackish wish list, I would love a mud skipper tank and a archer tank/terraium someday.

bolivianbaby

Great thread!

My wish list contains clown loaches and bala sharks. Due to their very large tank requirements, they're not within my reach at the moment.

I would also love to have a koI pond one day.

Ay1a

Definitely some Blood Red Parrots and a Oscar.
If only I could find a good deal on a bigger tank.

lanlesnee

bolivianbaby said:
Great thread!

My wish list contains clown loaches and bala sharks. Due to their very large tank requirements, they're not within my reach at the moment.

I would also love to have a koI pond one day.
KoI pond has been on my wish list since I brought my house. I have a very small plastic foamed pond with a common goldfish and tons of frogs that just teases me to built a bigger one for now.

ariolex

I will like to have a discus tank. Being 'semi-nomadic' ATM, lol, makes dificult to deal with the maintance commitment that discus require. But eventually...

AlyeskaGirl

I too would like to have a Discus tank someday.

lanlesnee

Dicus are also on my list. lol

As well as Angelfish, but my water is was too hard and my ph to high for them. But I've since gotten an RO machine and have been using half and half, so someday....

Right now I'm hurting on tank space. I have 12 tanks and new more room

pepetj

I have one endlI (Red Saddled Bichir: Polypterus endlicherI endlicheri) specimen (another one jumped out and died), I have them (at least 4 more) in my wish list at the moment, as well as two young (male and female) Australian Lung Fish.

Pepetj
Santo Domingo

ColumbianShark3

FriendsNotFood

Blood Red Parrots (which you can't buy here) and Black clownfish. I don't even have a saltwater tank, black clowns are not available here, and the last time I saw them they were $120. I'm verryyy unlikely to get one.

And I would like a breeding pair of whiptail catfish, which I might get soon atleast

free.will77

some gorgeous bettas, one tank of angels, one tank of silver sharks, and a really big tank of saltwater fishes.

Bahar

Jaysee

Fish on my wishlist.....how many different species are there?

Nutter

My wish list:
Adonis Catfish (Acanthicus Adonis)
Managua Cichlid (Nandopsis Managuense)
Clown Knifefish (Notopterus Chitala)
African Scat (Scatophagus Tetracanthus)

I'm not likely to get any of them in the near future though as I'm pretty sure 3 out of the 4 are illegal to import into this country & the Managua is very very rare.

Meenu

steve(redlakefalls,mn)

I really would like to get a pair of german blue rams,havent found them yet at my lfs,but they said they do come in on ocasion,they just go so quick.

Goldwing_Don

A jelly fish Saltwater tank and a 20 long RCS tank.
(right now i'm thinking about a 125 gal planted cardnial tetra tank.)

jeniferdwn

I want a Saltwater tank with colorful coral and fish.

mosin360

I would like at least a 55 gallon for Silver Dollars and Rainbowfish.

lorabell

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... for Saltwater I really would love to be able to keep a mandarin goby.For fresh.......an Oscar, one of MM's betta babies

FLGirl

For a more likely to be soon wish list: Id like to get a Betta which may happen soon but hasn't really gone that far yet. That would require getting a 2nd tank and everything but I already have it all set up in my mind. hee hee

For a probably far in the future wish list: A seahorse tank, allot of work etc. Iv heard but its a dream of mine.

And large Saltwater Tanks and more Freshwater tanks and almost about ..well..every fish I see and read about!!!

JustinF

I would have every species of Rainbow fish out there, couldn't fit them all in the tank I have now though.(Only 55) Wish I had a 200+ gallon tank.

MikeNTX

Nutter said:
My wish list:
Adonis Catfish (Acanthicus Adonis)
Managua Cichlid (Nandopsis Managuense)
Clown Knifefish (Notopterus Chitala)
African Scat (Scatophagus Tetracanthus)

I'm not likely to get any of them in the near future though as I'm pretty sure 3 out of the 4 are illegal to import into this country & the Managua is very very rare.
I just googled a clown knifefish..pretty crazy looking!

blkdeath75

I wouldn't mind a nice colorful mbuna setup(75-90g)

Other wishes:
Convicts
GBR's
Definitely wanna try Discus!
Krib's
Firemouths
Tiger Barbs
Black ghost Knife

SW setup(hopefully soon)
Clowns
Lions
Angels(they all look cool to me but Emperors look the best)
BanggaI Cardinals
PUFFERS(lol)
Tangs
Triggerfish
Chromis
Damsels

lol did I miss anything? Here's to wishing

EDIT: Forgot to add my Zebra Pleco!(most wanted at the moment lol)

EDIT#2: And Nutter I found a cool pic of that rare fish you wanted....must be very very rare because I never saw a fish with a bird stuck to it before(hehe)

Elodea

BD:

I would like a 400 gallon silver arowana tank, 600 gallon freshwater stingray tank (FW stingrays are illegal in CA, but this is a wishlist, so who cares? ;D), 55 gallon archerfish tank, and maybe 7 or 8 shrimp tanks to start my own Freshwater shrimp business someday.

And though I generally don't like SW, I would like a 30 gallon with a peacock mantis shrimp and maybe a nanocube with a mandarin goby.

Oh, yeah, and bettas. Lotsa bettas. And Tylomelania snails. And nerite snails. And...[voice fades away]

Nick G

I'd love a huge Cichlid tank, 500gal+ with Jags, Oscars and JD's.

platy ben

I wouldn't mind a breeding pair of jaguar cichlids someday

That's about it from me

Aquarist

Good morning,

I hope to have a fertile male Bloody Parrot some day. That would make me happier.

Ken

JRDroid

Untill yesterday, Blood Red Parrots where at the top of my wishlist, but now that is a reality. Now I guess and electric blue jack dempsey would be my number 1. although that won't happen until I have a house and can have tanks larger than 55 gallons.

SFwriter

You know what I would really love to have, but would be a logistical (and government licensing) nightmare? I'd love to have a several hundred gallon cold water tank stocked with various sunfishes.

jclee

I want to start delving into rainbowfish, the Pseudomugil sp., so I'm doing my research now. I feel like the pre-work is always the most exciting stage.

BrandiC

Id like an arowana, and a ghost knife. :]

Karl R

One day after I hit the lottery I would love to have an irukandjI tank with Malo kingi. Because the irukandjI is the only jelly fish that can sting with it's bell. They fascinate me. They don't even have the same nematasist cells as say a box jelly. The irukandji's cells inject the venom from the very end as opposed to all up and down the sides like a box jelly.

Rhan

Oh wow, I can think of so many Here is my narrowed down list:

Clown Loaches: (hopefully later this year, I have plans to get a much bigger tank... Plus my boyfriend needs to rehome his, so all the more reason )

KuhlI loaches: they make me laugh at the LFS, all piled up together in strange places. Plus they have such cute little mouths After I get a bigger tank, I could shuffle around my other fish and make room for a school of these guys.

Dwarf Puffer: So darn cute! But sadly, not in the near future I don't think

Electric Blue Jack Dempsey: After seeing platy ben's video, these guys are my dream fish. So beautiful

Discus: I'd love to try my hand at these guys, my best friend's dad used to keep them for years, so I'm sure he'd have some tips for me But I think I need to earn a bit more money first Maybe wait til I'm out of uni...

Sunfish

I'd love a Black Veil Angelfish, a few Moorish Idols (Crowned Scythe's), a male Betta, and some fancy Guppies. Not all together, of course!

Kopeth

Once I get a bigger tank, i'd like to get some platys

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom