What do your bettas look like? :D

BassaraAhara

I have 1 male deep blue crowntail named Euphoria, 1 male mustard gas named Golden, and 1 new female halfmoon named Royalty. She fades from silver to purple with red tail tips. I've always wondered how other people think of their bettas, and the people on here seem really nice! She's taken a very high interest in Golden :oops:

Edit: Her and Golden didnt work out

JLAquatics

Greetings again! I currently only have one Betta named Rigel Orionis. He was classified as a Twintail Halfmoon Betta. He lives in my 15 gallon column aquascape with some Ember Tetras and Cherry Shrimp.

Here is a semi current shot of him living his best life.

IMG_20220106_103339744_2.jpg

I also periodically post about him on the main aquascapes thread of mine. If you are interested in seeing a few other posts about him feel free to check it out right here;

JL's Aquascapes and Fish | Members Fish Tanks Forum | 499234

ForBettaorForWorse

I have four bettas right now, and I love everyone single one of them:)

255384A7-5A4B-44B0-BB39-2FB2F0A5BFDA.jpg
Frost- Blue Marble female betta

6538B86A-131F-4CE9-BD5D-C32EA7DDB043.JPG
Spangled- Halfmoon doubletail (He actually does have two tails, and they are very interesting)

C299C50D-9C4D-42E4-BAEF-51485A35C490.JPG
Tempest- Blue Marble male plakat

00E5A502-4F1F-4CBD-B27F-17F712204855.JPG
Brillant, a rare Orange crowntail:) (He's so pretty!!!!!)

BassaraAhara

I have four bettas right now, and I love everyone single one of them:)

255384A7-5A4B-44B0-BB39-2FB2F0A5BFDA.jpg
Frost- Blue Marble female betta

6538B86A-131F-4CE9-BD5D-C32EA7DDB043.JPG
Spangled- Halfmoon doubletail (He actually does have two tails, and they are very interesting)

00E5A502-4F1F-4CBD-B27F-17F712204855.JPG
Brillant, a rare Orange crowntail:) (He's so pretty!!!!!)
Theyre all beautiful! In that lighting, Tempest looks like some kind of panda betta lol
Greetings again! I currently only have one Betta named Rigel Orionis. He was classified as a Twintail Halfmoon Betta. He lives in my 15 gallon column aquascape with some Ember Tetras and Cherry Shrimp.

Here is a semi current shot of him living his best life.

IMG_20220106_103339744_2.jpg

I also periodically post about him on the main aquascapes thread of mine. If you are interested in seeing a few other posts about him feel free to check it out right here;

JL's Aquascapes and Fish | Members Fish Tanks Forum | 499234
He's so vibrant! I love it!

peachsonas

537FDC7E-748A-4F78-BC91-FF93AE54EA34.jpeg
This is Leo. Captured while he was waiting for Santa to come. I got him when he was teeny tiny and pale, but very colorful now! :)

BassaraAhara

537FDC7E-748A-4F78-BC91-FF93AE54EA34.jpeg
This is Leo. Captured while he was waiting for Santa to come. I got him when he was teeny tiny and pale, but very colorful now! :)
adorable! you care for him very well!

nj278

I've got two!

My girl is Cookie Monster, but I just call her Cookie. She'll be two years old in March (which is completely crazy, it feels like just the other day that I picked her up). She's a very healthy girl who is absolutely gorgeous (in my personal opinion haha). She's a bit lazy, and loves to sit on the sand in her barrel or on the magnetic glass cleaner in her tank!

My boy is Oscar (the Grouch), who is only about 6 months old. He's a lot more active than Cookie, and not at all Grouchy. He's a very laid back young man, and never flares despite having his tank right beside Cookie. He also loves to sit on his glass cleaner, and also likes to jam himself between fake plants and the glass, at very awkward looking angles. He's not the prettiest boy in the world, but he's a lot of fun (and I really like the transparent parts of his fins, plus he cost me 10% of what a betta would usually cost here).

I am in awe of anyone who can take good betta photos, because they're just so fast! And of course, the one decent photo I have of Cookie (of either of them actually), was when I was a little bit (okay, very) behind in my algae removal.

Anyway, here they are (a photo of when I got each of them and now).
Cookie Monster (2).jpg
Cookie Monster (1).jpg

Oscar the Grouch (1).jpg
Oscar the Grouch (2).jpg

BassaraAhara

I've got two!

My girl is Cookie Monster, but I just call her Cookie. She'll be two years old in March (which is completely crazy, it feels like just the other day that I picked her up). She's a very healthy girl who is absolutely gorgeous (in my personal opinion haha). She's a bit lazy, and loves to sit on the sand in her barrel or on the magnetic glass cleaner in her tank!

My boy is Oscar (the Grouch), who is only about 6 months old. He's a lot more active than Cookie, and not at all Grouchy. He's a very laid back young man, and never flares despite having his tank right beside Cookie. He also loves to sit on his glass cleaner, and also likes to jam himself between fake plants and the glass, at very awkward looking angles. He's not the prettiest boy in the world, but he's a lot of fun (and I really like the transparent parts of his fins, plus he cost me 10% of what a betta would usually cost here).

I am in awe of anyone who can take good betta photos, because they're just so fast! And of course, the one decent photo I have of Cookie (of either of them actually), was when I was a little bit (okay, very) behind in my algae removal.

Anyway, here they are (a photo of when I got each of them and now).
Cookie Monster (2).jpg
Cookie Monster (1).jpg

Oscar the Grouch (1).jpg
Oscar the Grouch (2).jpg
Oh gosh, they are pretty! Cookie's beautiful and the color purple in bettas is very rare! Such nice fish, very healthy too!

FoldedCheese

I've had my blue marble male betta Mick for 2 years now. He's a little timid but very curious, always exploring every inch of his tank.

Attachments

• sdfjkdsfk.jpg
    sdfjkdsfk.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 10
  • sdsadasd.jpg
    sdsadasd.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 10

CindiL

This is Sebastian my dragon scale betta. I just adopted him a couple weeks ago from a friend who is moving out of state.

The mustard gas was my last betta Marchello, he lived with me for about 2 1/2 years and made a move all the way from WI to WA in a car.

Attachments

• 8EE99ADE-C638-4490-9157-AF0724D5523E.jpeg
    8EE99ADE-C638-4490-9157-AF0724D5523E.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 4
  • FCBA0BCB-6BD8-4701-9FC1-4C872ACE98A8.jpeg
    FCBA0BCB-6BD8-4701-9FC1-4C872ACE98A8.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 6CC48B36-CA4E-4992-A0AF-F17A78155057.jpeg
    6CC48B36-CA4E-4992-A0AF-F17A78155057.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 4

bettasXD

Sorry if this is not related but is his tail gone or is it just angle?

Anyways here is mine:1st is Blaze, second is Spotty(RIP Spotty)
5019864C-D6D7-4B10-832E-B9B6FE3390BB.jpeg
955D7696-9579-4F09-822D-2AE3243AF63E.jpeg

FoldedCheese

Sorry if this is not related but is his tail gone or is it just angle?

All his fins look very clamped to me. :\

bettasXD

All his fins look very clamped to me. :\
To me it looks like the top half of the tail and that fin at the top(forgot it’s name) is missing

FoldedCheese

To me it looks like the top half of the tail and that fin at the top(forgot it’s name) is missing

His dorsal fin (top) is white and clamped so close to his body it's almost invisible. Tail is also so clamped that the shape is changed completely, but I can definitely make out both fins. Not in the greatest shape.

ForBettaorForWorse

His fins were clamped in that picture, as I had just got him.
However, his tail is very weird, and just doesn't have the top, like the top few rays had been sliced right off.... It hasn't grown back, and I don't know if it will

BassaraAhara

His fins were clamped in that picture, as I had just got him.
However, his tail is very weird, and just doesn't have the top, like the top few rays had been sliced right off.... It hasn't grown back, and I don't know if it will
I think that just makes him special! although his original owner/seller may have not been taking care of him for him to get that bad

ForBettaorForWorse

He is special:) I think he's at least a tiny bit blind, because his eyes reflect a reddish light, which is definitely not normal. He was a petco betta, so definitely not cared for...

BassaraAhara

He is special:) I think he's at least a tiny bit blind, because his eyes reflect a reddish light, which is definitely not normal. He was a petco betta, so definitely not cared for...
Oh boy, yeah.. I get all my bettas from Petco but I disagree on keeping them in those small containers so close to each other, but I prefer Petco by a mile over Petsmart. He's still in a lot better care now that he's with you! :p

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
hollie1505
Replies
Views
Ssnaaiil
Replies
Views
MissNoodle
Replies
Views