What Do You Use Trophy Points For?

1. Piggy50 Initiate Member

what are these trophy points? I have 18 what do I do with them?

2. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

They don't really mean anything, just a nice accomplishment system.

3. Fashooga Well Known Member Member

Points don't matter, just like soap in the men's bathroom.

4. smee82 Well Known Member Member

Nothing at all. They honestly seem a little too childish for me.

5. Piggy50 Initiate Member

Okay thanks, I though you spent them on something or something

6. NavigatorBlack Fishlore VIP Member

What generates them? They appear, but what for? Why?

7. Piaelliott Well Known Member Member

For your accomplishments here on fishlore - you have 173 :woot:

8. NavigatorBlack Fishlore VIP Member

It doesn't matter, but curiosity is what it is and the feature is there. What are the accomplishments that generate these points on a profile? My superb dance moves? My mixtapes? My punctuation?
    I find the ratings good because they tell us if our advice is useful to others. They are a great indicator. But the trophy points are very mysterious.

9. jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

If you go to your profile page (you can get there you clicking on your Avatar) you will see a box on the left side of your screen just under your Avatar picture. The fourth item from the top will be Trophy Points. If you click in the words you will be taken to a page that lists all your Trophy Points. At the bottom will be a box that says "View all available trophies". Clicking on that will bring up a page that shows what achievements you get various Trophy Points for.

10. grantm91 Well Known Member Member

How do you become a mod? I hear you have to defeat mikes evil kraken in a horse back jousting match ?

11. NavigatorBlack Fishlore VIP Member

Thank you. I took a quick look at the FAQs once when I was sitting on hold with a phone call, and couldn't find what they were. Now that I know, I don't need to know! Just idle curiosity - thanks for answering!

12. jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

Well then, you heard right.