What Do You Think Is A Good Country To Live In

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shiv234, Apr 25, 2018.

1. shiv234

shiv234 Well Known Member Member

I want to migrate somewhere else when i get older. Where do you guys think?
    Some countries with good laws, allows you to bear arms(guns), nice places to hunt and most importantly.......HAVE AWESOME AQUARIUMS WITHOUT WORRYING TOO MUCH ABOUT BILLS

2. 75g Discus Tank

75g Discus Tank Fishlore VIP Member

Don't you live in South America?

Brazil if I recall correctly?

You live in the continent with almost 1/3 of all aquarium fish!(With the other 2/3 from Africa and Asia).

I think it's a fantastic place to live fish wise.

3. Lorekeeper

Lorekeeper Well Known Member Member

Even with all the crap going on in the States right now, I think I'll stay where I am.

For the most part, I'll take the evil I know. There's no such thing as a non-corrupt government, IMO.

Plus, if you live in Kentucky, there are few laws with fish!

4. OP
    OP
    shiv234

shiv234 Well Known Member Member

Awe....i wish. I live in trinidad. We have the crappiest economy, lots of racism, our little filthy island is literally and figuratively sinking, our bills are high, we have to pay taxes for owning our houses every month, and lots of other crap......and the most incompetent prime minister in world

5. phantom

phantom Valued Member Member

America is a great place to live and every one of its states is completely different from laws to climate :)

6. FlipFlopFishFlake

FlipFlopFishFlake Well Known Member Member

These countries are agreed to be some of the countries with the most just legal systems and fair laws:
    Singapore
    Germany
    Australia
    Austria
    New Zealand
    Netherlands
    Finland
    Sweden
    Denmark

The right to bear arms is only included in 3 countries constitutions that I know of. Mexico, the US, and Guatemala all have the right to bear arms in their constitution, however, some other countries allow the guns but have a lot more restrictions, like Australia, the United Kingdom, and Canada.

The US, Canada, Australia, and many African countries such as Tanzania, Mozambique, and South Africa have been voted as some of the best countries where you can hunt in. The United Kingdom and a few other European countries also have some hunting areas, but there is much less areas and more restrictions.

Here is some of the top countries with the cheapest and most expensive cost of living (referring to water)
    Countries in Europe have much higher water and electricity prices then the US and Mexico. Denmark and Germany have a very expensive cost of living. Some of the cheaper ones are Mexico, Vietnam, Brazil, Canada, Russia, and Iceland, with the US being in the middle of the 2 but leaning towards the less expensive.

I am not an expert but I am going off my research, I think that Australia, the US, Czech Republic, or Canada would be a good choice.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  7. W

Wraithen Well Known Member Member

Dont write off the Czech republic. They are more american than America lately.

8. scarface

scarface Fishlore VIP Member

Depends on perspective, really. It’s fun and great to travel internationally, and experience different cultures. Having done so myself, I think I can be “happy” just about anywhere. However, I think that will be harder in a mostly homogenous society.

9. FlipFlopFishFlake

FlipFlopFishFlake Well Known Member Member

True that;) I was just going off google tbh, and finding the countries that matched the qualifications. I'll add Czech Republic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice