What do you feed your fish everyday?

Damien808

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi everyone i know that there are a multitude of fish foods out there and i seem to gravitate towards the omega one brand. what do you feed your community tanks on the daily? I feed omega one super color flakes and omega one sinking pellets for my cories alternating with hikari pellets. It would be cool to know what everyone else feeds and if I should feed other things to my tank.

maggie thecat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I alternate foods. A couple of times a week I feed a blend of bloodworms /brine shrimp/ green cubes. Other days it's pellets or flakes. I used to feed microworms, but I got tired of maintaining the cultures. Insectavores and young fish really like them, though, and they really aren't that time consuming or hassle inducing to keep.

Damien808

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
maggie thecat said:
I alternate foods. A couple of times a week I feed a blend of bloodworms /brine shrimp/ green cubes. Other days it's pellets or flakes. I used to feed microworms, but I got tired of maintaining the cultures. Insectavores and young fish really like them, though, and they really aren't that time consuming or hassle inducing to keep.
Cool I'm thinking about alternating food. Thanks for sharing

Dave125g

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I feed Aquion color enhancing flakes daily, a slice of zucchini every other day, shrimp pellets every other day, kelp wafers weekly and a 1 day fasting per week.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom