What do you do...

1. Chris123

Chris123 Well Known Member Member

on rainy days. We been having alot of crappy weather out last couples of days and i was wondering

What do you do on rainy days?

CB

2. platy ben

platy ben Well Known Member Member

Xbox :cool: and sit on Fishlore all day :D

3. OP
    OP
    Chris123

Hahahaha done both already lol

4. platy ben

platy ben Well Known Member Member

Hmmm :D lol

5. C

Charlemagne Valued Member Member

If I'm not doing school, I like reading! It's really fun to just loose yourself in a book, especially if it's a good book.

6. Nutter

Nutter Fishlore VIP Member

Go stand in the rain. We don't get much where I am so I try to enjoy it when I can. If I don't do that, then I'll usually hit the PS3 or do some drawing. (tattoo designs)

7. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

im suppose to be shipping fish today but got a feeling im washed in grrr so tank cleaning day for me :(
    got any pics ?;D im looking for a new tatt in memory of my mom......been so hard finding something ;)

8. Nutter

I think I've got something you might like. It's a love heart with a banner wrapped around it but it's a bit different to how you may imagine it. I'll see if I can find it & then see if I can work out how to scan it then post it for you to see. Give me a couple of hours. I've never used the scanner befoeer & I have heaps of folders of drawings to go through.

9. Shawnie

awesome! Ill look for it ....i like different :)

10. Nutter

I couldn't find the original so I have just spent 5mins doing a quick outline sketch. If you think you like the general shape, I can fill out the colours tonight & post the finished design tommorow. If you do like it you can PM me what ever you want written on the banner & I will do that in an old english style writing. I think somewhere I've got a dagger in the middle of a bunch of roses that I could redo with a banner included for writing or if you let me know what you think you would like I'm sure I could come up with a design for you.

Attached Files:

11. Tigerfishy

Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Umm, I do Xbox, tank maintenance if there's any needing done in next couple days, sometimes read, or if I'm at Paul's, I play my DS or clean out Mars (my betta he looks after) while he watches football/Formula 1/some other boy stuff haha!!!

Edit: forgot to say I like that design! (I'm a bit of a Miami Ink/LA Ink watcher. Love the designs, but am not getting a tatt as I hate pain/needles etc!!)

12. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

I sit in front of my tanks with hopes that Shawnie drops in and feeds me peeled grapes! :angelnot:

Ken:whistling:

13. Shawnie

pm sent so I dont go to the nawty chair for hijacking ;D
    :;rl:;rl gotta peel them so you dont get them stuck in your teeth silly man!!

14. OP
    OP
    Chris123

Good news

Were supposed to be in the 70s with sun out this week!

CB

15. haedra

haedra Well Known Member Member

I just complain alot.

16. Gouramiguy17

Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

I hate rainy days, but when I have them I usally just sit inside, watching my fish, going on fishlore, researching fish, playing xbox or wii or watching tv or doing whatever my sisters want to do

17. OP
    OP
    Chris123

Maybe if complain enough it will stop lol

18. Nutter

I couldn't PM this to you Shawnie so here it is: :)

Sorry about the poor quality of the shading. It hasn't come out too well of the scanner & that is the best resolution I can get. Hope it's good enough for your tattooist to work from.

Attached Files:

19. m

mcurtissdsu Well Known Member Member

I'm from San Diego. When it rains, even when it drizzles, the whole city goes into shock. Nobody knows what to do! Everybody drives 25 mph and thinks the world must be coming to an end. It's really obnoxious.

20. LyndaB

LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

I love a nice rainy day. Thunderstorms especially.

Household chores don't care if it's a rainy day and there's always plenty to do with a family of humans, dogs and fish. :rolleyes:

My preference would be lazing in bed for a while listening to the rain, cuddled up next to my husband. Or "Elliott" from Leverage, if he's in town.

Light a few candles, toss a log on the fire, put on what I refer to as background "massage" music, and settle down on the sofa with the three dogs and a great book. That, my friends, is heaven. At this point, my husband and Elliott are probably doing some boy-thing elsewhere, so I have the living room to myself. ;)