What Do U Think About This Tank? Overstocked

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
The fish without a doubt are trulya amazing , though to me the tank looks incredibly overstcoked, you also might want to read peoples comments i think its 50/50 on positivie feedback and negative some people are saying way to go while others are saying hes a retard what do you think?

poppet

Valued Member
Reaction score
I believe it is a disgrace those poor fish.

sgould

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Not cool.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I think it's a shame those beautiful fish are in the hands of someone who would put them in such a small tank with NOTHING in it. "Hey, let me sit in a small closet with 20 people and just stare at the wall".. yahoo!

Muffymouse

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
If people think those fish look good now, imagine what they would look like if they were in a place where they could have all the space they truly need? Just my thoughts on it.

Fishface

Valued Member
Reaction score
there is something really very, very sickening and wrong about an overstocked tank..

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
It's a shame for those big, gorgeous fish to be crammed in like that...they don't look like they have much room! :-\

FishPirateL337

Valued Member
Reaction score
WOW, half those fish are illegal to own in the US. For Shame! To have such wonderful fish and not have the brain power to realise that a bigger tank is needed for them to survive.

unless....

That is their hospital tank or holding tank for when cleaning goes on in the big one, which would make sense.
I would guess it would be hard to show off their fish while in the big tank, and maybe not as awe-inspiring as well.
I bet that is the case, because anyone with the ability to own such creatures, has to be brighter than that.

lolagurl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
no if you look at the comments the guy does keep them in there..he says they have been in there for two years. i think hes lieing personally. i think anyday now hes gonna wake up find half of them dead.

FishPirateL337

Valued Member
Reaction score
I think the comments are there to arise controversy. YouTubies love stuff like that.
Not my favorite kinda people. ;D ;D ;D

jayfl234

Valued Member
Reaction score
people are sick i say we put him in there instead see how he likes it and feed him some fish food now and then

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
well, i have complete confidence in the 'stupid human tricks' gene to compel someone to cram those beautiful fish in that empty, small tank.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom