What Do I Fill My 36 Gallon Tank With? Help

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Reyad Abu-Shaaban, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Reyad Abu-Shaaban

Reyad Abu-ShaabanNew MemberMember

hey people! I have a 3 zebra danios, 1 silver molly, and 1 clown pleco. I’d like to add some tetras and a beautiful colourful fish that I don’t know yet. Please help hahaha thanks in advance ps I live in Toronto Canada if you know any nice fish stores please let me know

Attached Files:

2. DutchAquariumWell Known MemberMember

What about some glofish to go with your tanks theme. The glofish species are white skirt tetras, tiger barbs, and zebra danios. I would stay away from the glo sharks since they can be a bit big.

3. OP
    OP
    Reyad Abu-Shaaban

This is just with the night light on i really need help on what the of fish to get in Toronto I found a petsmart that sells just the neon green goo fish I liked them I’ll get a few. But what else should I or rather could I get?

4. 2211Nighthawk

2211NighthawkFishlore VIPMember

What size tank is that? That’s the most important thing.

5. OP
    OP
    Reyad Abu-Shaaban

36 gallon

6. Junne

JunneFishlore LegendMember

I would up your school of danios to maybe 8-10 more.
    Maybe some neons? I have about 24 of them and they look great schooling together in big groups like that. You could do at least 12/18 at best

7. OP
    OP
    Reyad Abu-Shaaban

Do you guys think that I can add like an angel fish or some cool fish to be the centre piece?

8. jaymethyValued MemberMember

Big al's is a great fish store with multiple locations in the GTA!

9. OP
    OP
    Reyad Abu-Shaaban

Just went to the Mississauga location they have a beautiful selection of fish

10. OP
    OP
    Reyad Abu-Shaaban

Just went to the Mississauga location, they told me to wait a bit before adding and they have lit fish

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice