What Do I Fill My 36 Gallon Tank With?

Discussion in 'Aquarium Stocking Questions' started by Reyad Abu-Shaaban, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Reyad Abu-ShaabanNew MemberMember

hey people! I have a 3 zebra danios, 1 silver molly, and 1 clown pleco. I’d like to add some tetras and a beautiful colourful fish that I don’t know yet. Please help hahaha thanks in advance ps I live in Toronto Canada if you know any nice fish stores please let me know

Attached Files:

2. DutchAquariumWell Known MemberMember

What about some glofish to go with your tanks theme. The glofish species are white skirt tetras, tiger barbs, and zebra danios. I would stay away from the glo sharks since they can be a bit big.

3. Reyad Abu-ShaabanNew MemberMember

This is just with the night light on i really need help on what the of fish to get in Toronto I found a petsmart that sells just the neon green goo fish I liked them I’ll get a few. But what else should I or rather could I get?

4. 2211NighthawkFishlore VIPMember

What size tank is that? That’s the most important thing.

5. Reyad Abu-ShaabanNew MemberMember

36 gallon

6. JunneFishlore LegendMember

I would up your school of danios to maybe 8-10 more.
    Maybe some neons? I have about 24 of them and they look great schooling together in big groups like that. You could do at least 12/18 at best

7. Reyad Abu-ShaabanNew MemberMember

Do you guys think that I can add like an angel fish or some cool fish to be the centre piece?

8. jaymethyValued MemberMember

Big al's is a great fish store with multiple locations in the GTA!

9. Reyad Abu-ShaabanNew MemberMember

Just went to the Mississauga location they have a beautiful selection of fish

10. Reyad Abu-ShaabanNew MemberMember

Just went to the Mississauga location, they told me to wait a bit before adding and they have lit fish