What do I feed?

Ssnaaiil

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
3 years
ShrimpKeeper said:
What do I feed my betta fry? I forgot to start my Infusoria on time but know they are free swimming what do I feed them?
you could crush up whatever pellet or flake you feed the adults just make sure it’s crushed to a powder and that should work

Tallen78

Reactions
Experience
Just started
ShrimpKeeper said:
What do I feed my betta fry? I forgot to start my Infusoria on time but know they are free swimming what do I feed them?
i boil eggs and use just the yolk mix it with some tank water to make it loose and squirt it in the tank with the fry

Ssnaaiil

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
3 years
Fish fry should have a filter in their tank for best survival rates and betta fry should also have a heater. And if there is no filter on the tank you should probably do a hefty water change every day to keep the water clean and ammonia low.

OP
ShrimpKeeper

ShrimpKeeper

Reactions
Ssnaaiil said:
Fish fry should have a filter in their tank for best survival rates and betta fry should also have a heater. And if there is no filter on the tank you should probably do a hefty water change every day to keep the water clean and ammonia low.
Sorry forgot to mention heater, but the flow from the sponge filter will not hurt them?

Ssnaaiil

Well Known
Reactions
Experience
3 years
ShrimpKeeper said:
Sorry forgot to mention heater, but the flow from the sponge filter will not hurt them?
I don’t know really know much about sponge filters but I have heard of a lot of people using them for fry tanks. What size tank are they in?

New Threads