What do fish think of us?

Leeman75

Kind of a silly, nonsensical question for a Saturday morning, but what do you think our fish think of us as they look out from their tanks at us? Any answer is good! Serious, silly, philosophical, whatever you've got!!

GuppyOverlord11

Yay, Food!

Upvote 0

StarGirl

Thats what I was gonna say! Here's the food person! lol

Upvote 0

StinkyLoaf

“Oh no... he’s bringing the buckets over!”

Upvote 0

carsonsgjs

My neolamprologus brevis hate me. I dont think i could possibly repeat what they think of me here without a telling off by the moderators!

Upvote 0

Leeman75

My neolamprologus brevis hate me. I dont think i could possibly repeat what they think of me here without a telling off by the moderators!

My daughter has a personal war going on with the Gold Severum that I have in the Living Room. She and he exchange looks that could kill all the time! I wonder if he would say the same types of inappropriate comments as yours!

Upvote 0

FishyFanatic86

Kind of a silly, nonsensical question for a Saturday morning, but what do you think our fish think of us as they look out from their tanks at us? Any answer is good! Serious, silly, philosophical, whatever you've got!!
"Ah, giant bearer of food!" Or my angel probably just thinks I'm her bloodword b**ch lol

Upvote 0

StinkyLoaf

Livebearers probably try to say to us: “raise our fry this time gosh darn it!”

Upvote 0

SouthAmericanCichlids

Livebearers probably try to say to us: “raise our fry this time gosh darn it!”
Their kids are probably their favorite snack. No wonder they have babies so often...They're probably happy we don't take them out.

Upvote 0

MacZ

Anybody remember the fish tank scene from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life?

Upvote 0

StinkyLoaf

Anybody remember the fish tank scene from Monty Python's The Meaning of Life?
“Oh look! Howard’s being eaten!”

Upvote 0

Leeman75

"Uh oh, that giant is walking by...ok everyone go to the other end of the tank! Quick!!"

Upvote 0

carsonsgjs

My daughter has a personal war going on with the Gold Severum that I have in the Living Room. She and he exchange looks that could kill all the time! I wonder if he would say the same types of inappropriate comments as yours!
Im thinking joe pesci from home alone....plays out funny in my head anyway!

Upvote 0

StinkyLoaf

I wonder what our fish think of us when we eat fish. Seeing their owners eat fish is probably why they’re so skittish...

When I have lunch I sit next to my tank and I often have tuna sandwiches for lunch. The fish in said tank aren’t so skittish though; perhaps they’re planning a rebellion against me for eating fish! :eek:

Upvote 0

SouthAmericanCichlids

I wonder what our fish think of us when we eat fish. Seeing their owners eat fish is probably why they’re so skittish...

When I have lunch I sit next to my tank and I often have tuna sandwiches for lunch. The fish in said tank aren’t so skittish though; perhaps they’re planning a rebellion against me for eating fish! :eek:
Maybe they'll team up with Betta'sAnonymous 's gudgeon fry. Duh! duh! duh!!!!!

Upvote 0

StinkyLoaf

Maybe they'll team up with Betta'sAnonymous 's gudgeon fry. Duh! duh! duh!!!!!
All of our fish probably form secret societies where they plot against their owners!

I mean, as scary as that would be I’m probably wrong again... as already established here bigger fish eat smaller fish. They probably don’t mind me eating fish either in that case.

Upvote 0

SouthAmericanCichlids

All of our fish probably form secret societies where they plot against their owners!
They probably have their own site called humanlore.com, all about how to defeat their human keepers, and escape back to the wild.

Upvote 0

darkcat

You guys are so creative!

Upvote 0

TClare

I think my male Cichlasoma hates me now as well. He used to see me as the food bringer, but since he had young to protect he would turn black and lunge at me through the glass when he saw me. But recently I caught and removed most of the fry, it freaked him out and now he hides behind a log every time I go near the tank.

All the other fish think food is coming, except the otos and plecos who don’t care,

Upvote 0

BigManAquatics

I know my fish watch me hoping to find a time to put a knife in my back, but they fall asleep first.

Upvote 0

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom