What did you get for Christmas?

Cowardlyslimeball

My favorite gift was a venus fly trap and a uv plant light!
What about you guys?
Merry Christmas!

Bluejay010101

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

That's so neat, a venus flytrap! Any pics? I see them sometimes at the store and always talk myself out of getting one. Now that I think about it, I should have haha

I got to visit a new lfs I never been to. Got some plants for the tank! They're doing really well actually. So that's a gift in of itself

Cowardlyslimeball

Bluejay010101 said:
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

That's so neat, a venus flytrap! Any pics? I see them sometimes at the store and always talk myself out of getting one. Now that I think about it, I should have haha

I got to visit a new lfs I never been to. Got some plants for the tank! They're doing really well actually. So that's a gift in of itself
Yeah, here's a picture!

My mom got it for me from a really great small business in oregon. They're very nice and you can email them for help with care!
I think it was FlytrapStore. You should check it out!

erinw347

I got the R2 fish school!! I’m so excited to train my betta

Cowardlyslimeball

erinw347 said:
I got the R2 fish school!! I’m so excited to train my betta
Wow, that's so cool! I trained my betta with a chopstick and my finger haha! I bet it'll be fun. Are you going to teach it to play soccer? That would be awesome.

Jacklynn

I actually received most of my gifts from my boyfriend early.. I got 4 of my tanks, as an early gift, aha, plus most of my fish, supplies & all that jazz. The 40 gallon bow front is my favorite, and I am slowly converting it to a smaller community African Cichlid tank.

My grandma got me a cute cat onesie, my brother & his girlfriend got us a heater for our room (our apartment is freezing in the winter!), my mom and her boyfriend gave us a gift card and my mom made a big delicious supper.

The_fishy

Betta rack! Also got some other cool things, including a mug shaped like a toadfish.

Cowardlyslimeball

The_fishy said:

Betta rack! Also got some other cool things, including a mug shaped like a toadfish.
I think next year, I'll ask for a bigger house. Mine can't fit any more tanks

Megabeth

I got a magnetic algae scrubber and a stick algae scrubber. Let me tell you, it is SO nice not having to stick my hand all the way in the tank to scrub the algae on the glass. Im very happy with them! I also got a light for my newest tank!

Cowardlyslimeball

Megabeth said:
I got a magnetic algae scrubber and a stick algae scrubber. Let me tell you, it is SO nice not having to stick my hand all the way in the tank to scrub the algae on the glass. Im very happy with them! I also got a light for my newest tank!
Oh, now you're making me jealous!! ) I have a short algae scraper, but my biggest tank is a bowfront so I have to scrub sideways, super hard, too. The algae is like super glue!

Megabeth

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Oh, now you're making me jealous!! ) I have a short algae scraper, but my biggest tank is a bowfront so I have to scrub sideways, super hard, too. The algae is like super glue!
I know I had to go over one of my tanks like 3 times to get all the algae off. It is super cool it has a removable head and came with 5 attachments. A net, a gravel scoop, a plant fork, an algae scraper and an algae sponge.

Cowardlyslimeball

Megabeth said:
I know I had to go over one of my tanks like 3 times to get all the algae off. It is super cool it has a removable head and came with 5 attachments. A net, a gravel scoop, a plant fork, an algae scraper and an algae sponge.
Now I'm more sadder.

Megabeth

Pfrozen

I'm pushing 30 so I got enough money for a small grocery order and some socks LOL

Cowardlyslimeball

Megabeth said:
Aww its ok!
I am doomed to reaching up to my neck to stir the sand and siphon the bottom.
The woes of being short Without fancy tools to clean my tank. I want to be Feliz Navidead now. :'(

Rowantree

That's a lovely venus fly trap. I got my first fish, a male koi betta named Kamau and two plants for the tank I just finished cycling. I also got a book on the evolution of feathers.

RikkiTikkii

my favorite gifts this season was some vinyls of some records i've been meaning to get that my partner gifted me and keyboard key caps my folks got me!

hope u had a lovely day

Animefishes

I got anime things, some toolbox that has more things than it should, I got a much better pocket knife, a drone, and an art tablet that I wanted, I have more things arriving tomorrow too

ForceTen

Waterpic water flosser. Beer making kit. Some cash. Really nice slippers. Well I should go look. I think I'm forgetting a couple things.

Cowardlyslimeball

I, I almost forgot! My sister made this beautiful cross stitch of my oranda for me!

jkkgron2

I got a fluval evo, a refractometer with calibration fluid, and $150 cash for the setup of the tank!

Cowardlyslimeball

jkkgron2 said:
I got a fluval evo, a refractometer with calibration fluid, and $150 cash for the setup of the tank!
Wow, that's awesome!
What are you planning on for the tank?

jkkgron2

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Wow, that's awesome!
What are you planning on for the tank?
A pair of clowns, some zoas, and I’m getting a nano pack of gulf live rock, so probably whatever comes on the rock.

Cowardlyslimeball

jkkgron2 said:
A pair of clowns, some zoas, and I’m getting a nano pack of gulf live rock, so probably whatever comes on the rock.
Ooh saltwater! Keep me updated!

2fishinabowl

minervalong

The fam came thru lol. I needed a tank for brine shrimp and I got a 1.5g that will be perfect. I also got a giftcard for PetSmart, and a $100 bill which I'm going to buy my red swordtails from Coralbandit with. My mother in law (giver of said bill) cracked up when I told her what I had planned for it.

Dippiedee

Pfrozen said:
I'm pushing 30 so I got enough money for a small grocery order and some socks LOL
Me too except since I had kids I don't get money anymore (because they get toys ect) so I got a dressing gown and shower gel :cool:

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom