What did you do with your tank today?

1. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

If you're anything like me you're often doing something with your tank, adding new stock or plants, rescaping etc tell us about it here.

Today I bought some new wood, it's currently soaking but should be able to go in my tanks soon as it came from someone shutting down a tank.

2. Adam55 Well Known Member Member

Well, I leave for work REALLY early each day, so I walked by it and shook my fist in jealousy at all the sleeping fish. I do it every day. But I'll be cleaning the outside of the tank and stand when I get home.

3. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Haha.. I did water changes today, since it's water change day!! Lol and I put a new price of driftwood in my RCS tank. And since it's on the floor right now, I just laid there and stared at the shrimp for awhile. :p

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

4. Kindafishy Well Known Member Member

Water change tonight. I really need to take out all of the plants and rescape.

It's a jungle in there!

5. Anders247 Fishlore Legend Member

6. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

Haha I bet if they could stick their tongues out at you they would

7. smee82 Well Known Member Member

I sat there with a beer for 20min enjoying my tank until i realized my beer hot gone hot and id had less then half the bottle. So then i spend a while teasing my Dario Darios by getting them to chase my fingers around the tank trying to get the blood worms of me in revenge.

8. Coradee Moderator Moderator Member

I did water changes on 3 of my tanks & fiddled around with some of the new wood I got & put some in one tank

9. celizabethh3 Member Member

I revamped my 10 gallon and did a water change. Knowing me, I'll have it set up differently next week and I'm thinking of turning it into a shrimp tank or maybe getting some Endlers or guppies. Oh boy. :D

Sent from my iPad using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum

10. cborden Member Member

I did a water change in both my tanks today. Bought a new algea scrapper yesterday. My water is crystal clear and puts me in a daze when I look at it.

11. Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

I got my Betta moved in a bigger tank and cleaned up the used filter that came with my 28g. Spent way too much at Petsmart. Just have to test the seals and i'll be able to start setting up my community tank!

12. frogfan Well Known Member Member

Set up 7.5 QT bought a couple guppies and a cory , sanitized 5 g moved ADF from 10 to 5 added 16 guppy fry to 10 did water change on 10

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

13. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Not a darn thing! I suppose that is why my living room looks like this right now ( My 36 gallon has been empty a month now! :eek: yeah a month! oh and don't mind the cat kennel - ( new Kitten ) :)

DSC_0877 - Copy.jpg

But TOMORROW, I AM going to clean my 36 gallon ( now that all my fry are in the 5 gallon QT ) if its the last thing I do!

14. Rivieraneo Moderator Moderator Member

Used my fingers and gently taped the front of the tanks while saying to them "Fishy, Fishy, Fishy!"

For my FH, said something similar, but I run my fingers back and fort in front of his tank and he chases them trying to bite them, LOL.

15. Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

Junne, your home is lovely. I'm jealous of both the tanks, and the new kitten! (Our adults won't tolerate another cat, pooh!)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

16. blusshed Well Known Member Member

I love the look of your living room? I'm assuming? :)

Really a clean look, the tanks are in the perfect positions, too!

17. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Thank you but this is my "media room ( living room is on the other side ) and it doesn't usually look this "crowded"
    LOL
    I only have one fish tank running ( the 72 gallon ) which is a relief in itself! LOL

Going to clean up the mess today :)

The kennel wll stay for a few more months. Iris is still a baby at 2 months old and needs to be trained. The other cat doesn't quite like her yet... She's too pesty...

iris kitten.jpg

18. frogfan Well Known Member Member

Pretty cat we used to keep our kittens in a kennel till they were old enough to not chew on wires and things

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

19. Junne Fishlore Legend Member

OMG! thats EXACTLY what she does! Chews on ANY wire that is around! :mad:

Its been so long since I've had a kitten - I don't remember ANY of my kittens doing this though...... I'e always had at least 2 cats - this one is going to be the wild child!

20. Delaneyw Well Known Member Member

She's so cute. I bet those markings will be stunning when she's full grown. We have one that chews any and all plastic he can find. Cardboard.... Paper... Shower curtains... Who needs a dog with a cat like mine?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app