What Color Are My Juvenile Mystery Snails?? Question

1. StormTrooper

StormTrooper Valued Member Member

I have like 65 of these guys, the bigger ones are in a separate tank. But I was wondering: what color (or kind) do you think these mystery snails are? They look very green to me, but sometimes too dull to actually tell. What do you guys think? Did I end up with Jade Mysteries?? (Hopefully!) Or do they look brown? I just need other opinions lol I've been looking at them for too long and can't decipher what color they are! Here are 2 pictures: one with flash and one without. IMAG0135.jpg IMAG0133.jpg

2. FishFor2018

FishFor2018 Well Known Member Member

They look a lot like jade rather than brown. There really cute though. I have to ask if there for sale?
    Good luck with them!

3. OP
    OP
    StormTrooper

Yknow I never really thought about that. I do have a lot and wouldn't mind selling some, lol. How much do people usually buy Jades for?

4. Adriifu

Adriifu Well Known Member Member

Agreed with above; they look like jade. Has more of a green-brown color.

5. FishFor2018

FishFor2018 Well Known Member Member

Usually $5 to $15 depending on shipping. If you are going to sell I will take one. I live in Orlando FL.

6. Rtessy

Rtessy Well Known Member Member

For the first 5-6 weeks, baby brown snails appear green... Just wanted to let you know

7. Pringlethesnail

Pringlethesnail Well Known Member Member

If you let me know the parent options I can tell you for sure.
    They’re either striped jade or a wild type. Striped jade can only be made by
    -chestnut x blue
    -jade x chestnut
    -striped jade x yellow
    -striped jade x white

8. OP
    OP
    StormTrooper

Well idk lol, they're 3 months old now and they're still green. The parents are a striped black mystery (male) and an Ivory/Gold Mystery (female).