1. Amazon PRIME Day is today!
    Stock up on aquarium goodies!

No PRIME membership? No problem, sign up for a 30 Day Free Prime Trial to take advantage of the PRIME day sale prices!

Dismiss Notice

What Catfish would you recommend? Question

1. Jake the Fish

Jake the Fish Valued Member Member

I am thinking of getting 1 or 2 more catfish but I am not sure of which ones to get. Any recommendations?

2. Meenu

Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

In your 10 gallon tank? If I'm understanding your tank information correctly, then I think you are already way overstocked.

edit: I just noticed you don't know about the nitrogen cycle. You should consider reading the link - understanding it is the most important part of keeping a healthy tank, in my opinion. :)

3. rlanghans

rlanghans New Member Member

Check out dwarf cory's or a cory that stays under 2 in. Before any new fish I'd figure out a good way to cut way down on the number of fish you've got. Going by the 1in of fish/ 1 gl, you've got close to 20 in of fish in a 10 gallon which could get ugly. Maybe you could bring them back for store credit or perhaps give them to someone as a present. Either way id try to get down to atleast 6in of fish then a small school of cory's would do great.

Hope some of this helps figured id throw in my :;2cents!

Good Luck!

4. OP
    OP
    Jake the Fish

Jake the Fish Valued Member Member

Sorry, but this thread I made is old.