What can you tell me about Blue Rams ?

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Assuming that's the correct name for this breed,they're about an inch and a half with a very priminent dorsal-fin and their most striking feature,neon blue coloring on parts of their body and the same neon blue coloring dotting their tail..they look like they could be related to Cichlids,which brings me to the million dollar question - if you know anything about this species,are they aggressive towards other types of fish?...the pet store I saw them in had just gotten them in for the first time,and so had no knowledge of them except for the name,Blue Rams.Wish I could've snapped a shot of them but I stupidly left my phone in the car,and after a long hectic day,wasn't about to make that walk to retrieve it...I may go back tomorrow to pick up some exotic grub for my little finned buddies,so I'll try to snap a shot if the store-clerks let me and post it here...meantime if you know the species of fish I'm talking about here without the pic,anything you can tell me about them would be great..cheers.

Richard

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Boxermom,thank you thank you thank you..you nailed it,aaaaand on top of that,from what I've read I can add a pair to my 20 gal. that only has four Harlequins and a couple of Cories...again,thanx a bunch..I'm definitely heading back to that pet-store tomorrow to pick a couple.

Boxermom

Valued Member
Reaction score
You are very welcome. I have three myself and I really like them. I have a male and two females: Carmine, Laverne and Shirley.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom