What betta color and fin type do you have? - Page 2

Which types/colors of Bettas do you have? (choose a finnage type and a color for each of your Bettas

• Total voters

Shawnie

got pics?? ;D

beyzagorkemli

dark silver blue/ vailtail
dark red/vailtail

Lonely Angel

Here are my bettas, but I don't know all the official names of their colors:

Crowntail white w/blue tail (Jakey)
Crowntail dark body, blue/red fins (Mic)
Veiltail red (Toby)
Rosetail black w/red and blue (Othello)
Halfmoon/Rosetail (hard to tell - female) red/blue (Kita)
Rosetail golden butterfly (Gabriel)
Veiltail dalmation peach-colored (don't know the official title) (Riley)

And my first betta, who has since passed away, was a veiltail red w/some blue in his tail (Ianto)

pinkfloydpuffer

I have 3, have had 6

Have:
Blue/orange mustard gas rosetail(Emerson)
Yellow crowntail (Donovan)
Torquoise/white crowntail (Winter)

Have had:
Blue/red veiltail (Floyd)
Torquoise/red butterfly crowntail (Dmitri)
White/light torquoise crowntail (Rodya)

Amanda

I have right now:
1 red/white marble VT male
1 red/teal CT male
1 white VT female
1 steel blue VT male
1 cellophane/purple/teal butterfly CT male
1 yellow/blue VT male
1 blue/purple CT male
1 purple VT male
1 green VT female
1 red VT male

Have had:
1 teal/red VT male
1 blue VT male

MissMTS

Amanda, you have 10 bettas?! Holy cow!

Right now I have four of MM's babies:
1 HM Girl: Pink and White with KoI Markings
1 HM Boy: Aqua and Red (starting to get a BF pattern)
1 HM Boy: Lavender MG
1 HM Boy: Dark Blue and Red (starting to get a black lace pattern)

Amanda

MissMTS

Lucky you! I am so tempted to buy more tanks now that I am moving into a bigger apartment, but I don't want to take on more maininance than I can handle. Such a bummer....I would love to take some more of MM's girls!

Amanda

I have 4 tanks up & running now, but my mother is afraid that I'm going to set the house on fire with everything plugged in....or else I would have ordered 4 of MM's girls.

TFA101

Male Orange Dalmation VT - Mango

Female Blue and Red VT - Kairi

I really need more. More I have, the more to love!

MissMTS

They need to build special houses for people who keep fish. They could have extra wall space, built in shelves, and extra electical outlets

Amanda

I agree!!

Scratch that, haha:
the green female is actually a green/red PK male
and added a gree CT male

Once again I added a betta:
CT female
and one VT male passed away

TFA101

Ohh, it seems I posted on this a while ago. I forgot to mention I now have three bettas, Mango, Kairi, and Quint is my new HM male. He's a metallic blue/red halfmoon

TedsTank

You forgot VAMPIRE !! Mine are kept in our locked garage!!!

kloseo

crowntails are beautiful, especially the turquoise green and red ones
my daughters would feed out of her hand

scatty

Not sure what ours is either, but sounds like he might be a veiltail. He has a black head with metallic blue body and tail, and his side fins (pectorals?) are bright red. So I didn't know which box to tick

10gallonmadness

One Red VT. Arrrggg! I hate that only 1 male betta can be kept per tank! I would use my old 5 gallon to put my betta(s) in... but it's to small and I don't feel like buying a new filter for it.

MaddieLynn

I have 2:

Claire - female veiltail; wild-type/purple/blue/maroon coloring.

Nutmeg (just named him, I may decide to change his name) - male super delta; orange coloring.

Time

Beautiful Pics! I need another Betta! ;D I have one blue and some red on the fins. His fins are still torn but are healing now. I will vote when I have more. I need to wait for my tank to mature to transfer the neon tetras then divide the tank.

Tigerfishy

1 veiltail red, 1 marble CT, and my brother has a green veiltail.

HOWsMom

If you guys tell me what they are, I'll tick the appropriate boxes.

Thanks.

jerilovesfrogs

phonicbus, I think those are veiltails. actually the blue one looks *exactly* like mine! could be twins.

Tigerfishy

Yup, 2 pretty little veiltails from what I can see!

Although looking at the first boy, his tail is putting me off, it's not a typical veil shape. I may be wrong, as I don't know much, but it looks a bit delta-ish to me too... Oh, I don't know!!! Now he's gonna make me wonder lol!

Kupcake

I would also consider delta-ish for the first one, the red is definitely a VT though

betta freak

I love dmy crown tail

Tempest

I have just two currently.

One is a red black gold devil super delta:

One is a turquoise delta:

Both come from real breeders and are super active and interactive. They follow me around the room when I'm there, and I will swear respond to my voice. Unfortunately, my friends think I'm totally nuts for talking to my fish.

Loki.x

I have a Veiltail, and he's RED.

Tgbyhn696

I have a crown tail that's blue, black, and a bit of red

lea

Maybe i'm a bit slow today, but can't see how to select type & colour at the same time???

I have 1 veiltail who is a deep red & purple, 1 crowntail who is pale on face & body and maroon finned with a bit of aqua blue streaked here and there. We don't get (or at least I haven't seen) any varieties aside from veil and crown tail in my city :/.

I love my boys though - my VT is about 2 1/2yrs old and has some of the longest fins i've seen on a VT . I admit despite the beautiful variety available, veil tails are probably still my favorites. They look so elegant while the swim

Attachments

bettawaters

You 4got purple ,but cool poll.

ElvisMartini

I have a double tail male, Pluto, he's white with a ring of black around his fins.
A male veil tail, Elvis. He's just about every color you can think of. Ugly little thing, but I love him.
A crown tail male, named Martini, who is really really dark blue, with a black head, and bright red ventral fins. He's crazy aggressive.
I have a VT female, I think. She's green and blue and red, sort of like a giant green neon tetra lol. She's my favorite fish, as far as personality goes.
And finally, I have a flaming red short tail female. Her name is Roxanne and she is freaking HUGE. I thought she was a male when I bought her, but then I noticed her egg spot and had to rename her.

lugia10159

I have a royal blue super delta betta!

He is my first fish!

oahc

I'd like a pure white betta. Must look like a fish in a wedding dress!

J.M.S.

Blue and white halfmoon at the moment.

Top Bottom