What betta color and fin type do you have?

Which types/colors of Bettas do you have? (choose a finnage type and a color for each of your Bettas

• Total voters

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
COBettaCouple said:
are you sure bloodworms weren't involved?
Naahhhh I would NEVER give my fishies extra treats.......

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
So I guess veiltails win by 1 point at this stage.

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'm a bit surprised that ct's are almost as common as vt's. I guess it helps that places like Petsmart and Petco now carry them routinely.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
yea, it seems like this year they had very few ct's at the beginning of the year but now i see more ct's than vt's. I see more females now than earlier in the year too.

0morrokh said:
I'm a bit surprised that ct's are almost as common as vt's. I guess it helps that places like Petsmart and Petco now carry them routinely.

KittieKat

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
i have 8 bettas. 3 boys and 5 girls. this should be fun...
boys: steel blue veiltail (red striped on flaring gill), red veiltail (reflects blue), white veiltail (blue on gill and some "spots" on body).
girls: red cambodian (reflects blue), 2 watermelons (red but reflect green), brown bodied red fin (reflects green), light brown (reflects blue).

thats a mouthful...

Gozer_1

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have a lone Pinkish I believe VT. Not totally sure though. Cute little bugger none the less.

swords3711

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Just got my first yesterday, a blue halfmoon. kinda looks green in the pic.

Cherrry123

Valued Member
Reaction score
I have three, 2 veiltails, Charlie and Flare, and one girly betta, Norma, a red with faded belly betta. She rocks!

janoue

Valued Member
Reaction score
I have five bettas. 1 Crown Tail Male black,red and blue, 1 Crown Tail female-pink, One Blue Veiltail male, I Brown/turqouise veiltail male, and one pinkish w/ lime green fins also a veil tail and also a male.

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
My betta stock has changed since I last posted. 4 veil tail males, and a female double ray crown tail.

becker42

Reaction score
tri color...hes black green and blue

Gargoyle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
We have a royal blue one with extremely long finage...

He is in a community tank with other large finned fish but after a couple of weeks he settled down nicely and is just as passive as the other fish in the tank. I would never get another betta and him together but he is an awesome fish.

So who says Bettas can't be community fish... LOL!!

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have one betta...."Will" is his name.....I'm embarassed to say I'm not sure what type he is....All I know is he is beautiful and has brought me great joy....He is blue and red.....His photo is on my avatar.....

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
He looks like a handsome crowntail.
Martinismommy said:
I have one betta...."Will" is his name.....I'm embarassed to say I'm not sure what type he is....All I know is he is beautiful and has brought me great joy....He is blue and red.....His photo is on my avatar.....

MissMTS

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Okay here it goes:
Bubbles: male red and blue crowntail
Zeus: male black orchid crowntail
Buddy: male cambodian veiltail (I think, but his face is dark so that threw me off)
Polly: female cambodian
Ruby: female red
Sparticus: male orange and black crowntail
Unnamed: male red glass half moon
Unnamed: male orange and black half moon

Martinismommy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
A crowntail he is )

Thank you Betta couple!

Firecracker

Valued Member
Reaction score
I have a chocolate color and I didn't see that on the poll. Before my platies attacked him, he had a really neat black edge around the ends of his fins.

Red_Rose

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
My boy is a Crowntail that's blue with a red wash in his fins and he has tiny black spots throughout his fins but I forgot to select the blue option in the poll.:-\

JasperII

Valued Member
Reaction score
My best and brightest is jasper my marble doubleray crowntail, with tourquoise, blue,red and alittle green and white. Oh and a bit of orangish on top of head. Mustafar is a crown and he's all dark red. Spark, my youngest has a yellow body with blue and white in his crown fins. He's a funny boy chases everything. This is fun to read about everyone's fish children.

JamesD_NYC

Reaction score
I have 2 Bettas

I have a white red and blue named Ellie Snowflake and a Blue Delta named Bridai Jr. Of course both in different tanks.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom