What betta color and fin type do you have?

Which types/colors of Bettas do you have? (choose a finnage type and a color for each of your Bettas

• Total voters

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Let me know if there's anything I missed.

I have a tri color lavendar/blue and red (with yellowish body) crowntail--fins are almost butterfly; and a blue veiltail female.

Btw--RED is at the bottom of the list, somehow I forgot it the first time through

AlfaBetta

Valued Member
Reaction score
You forgot marble. I have a few Cambodian combtails and one yellow double tail CT, a couple butterflies one of which is a copper marble, one red/light bluish green irridescent rosetail, and a bunch of SDs some are mustard gas some are bicolor/tricolor black/white/burgandy.

guppygranny

Valued Member
Reaction score
I have 3 bettas, 2 males, 1 female. 'Sam' is white-bodied, with red and blue streaks in his fins. 'Knight' has a nearly black body, with irridescent, steel-blue fins (new aquisition), and 'RoyElle' is midnight blue all over. Guppygranny

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well I have 4 Halfmoon males, 1 Orange, 1 Blue, 1 BiColor, and one Butterfly (red/cellophane). Guess that covers it.

Rose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
added marble

newbie101

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I used to have 2 bettas, one was a rescue from a guy who didnt want it and hardly ever fed it and changed the water once or twice a year (I am not kidding! It was in a 10 gallon with a giant pleco and the tank was disgusting) But the rescue betta died about a month ago. He was really beautiful, bright red with streaks of metallic green in his fins. I think he died of old age because he was getting to be about 2 or 3 years old. The other betta, who I rescued from Walmart and is still doing fine, is a strange combination. His tail is crowntail and the other fins are veiltail. He is blue with a little red in his fins.

Eskielvr

Valued Member
Reaction score
Mine is more of a turquoise/metalic blue. I didn't see that listed though.

Ok, change that. He's now a dark purple. He sure looked turquoise at the store but he was also in a greenish water substance (why do they do that with Bettas?). I got a new light, a 65 watt 10,000 degree K and now........he's definatly a dark purple! lol

Clint

Valued Member
Reaction score
My male poor guy sick right now is a butterfly I find it changes color depending on mood maybe or other fish around it. I named him "Bruce" (chinese fighting fish Bruce Lee,,,,HaHa) my female is a short tail and always red her name "Mama"

antisen

Valued Member
Reaction score
Mine's bi-colored blue and pink, but there's no pink option!

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
crowntail

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
I have 3 crowntail girls. 1 cambodian, 1 'copper' (whatever the true colour name is) and 1 bicolor metallic blue/red.

Can't you allow several answers per person? I answered crowntail.

jack11

Valued Member
Reaction score
I'm not actually sure what my guy is, i think he is just "regular" which equals what? if i put a picture up will someone let me know?

Jack

armadillo

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
I think he's a veiltail, then.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
we have veiltails, delta, double-tail and feathered.. white, steel, blue, green, red, purple.

Allie

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
I have 2 double ray crown tail females and one veil tail male...red,blue,green/lavender/red & green

Kevin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
one red/blue crowntail...possibly combtail
one red/balck/blue double-ray combtail

darkwolf29a

Valued Member
Reaction score
I couldn't vote for more than one part, so....

I have a red, white, and blue crowntail. His name is (Leo)nidas. I have a perpensity to use Greek and Roman Names, but I immediately thought of Sparta when I saw him in the store. And, I play a politics game call cybernations...and belong to an alliance named Sparta. Whihc, in case you are thinking of it, arrived LONG before the 300 movie came out.

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I was having trouble with the color AND type so here goes:

orange double tail crowntail (Qwin)
red/blue combtail (Triton)
blue/white/red halfmoon (Marty Jr.)
white opaque fin halfmoon (Ariel)
white cellophane fin double tail halfmoon (Io)
sherbet colored blue/green/pink rosetail halfmoon (AJ)
red/cellophane butterfly halfmoon (Nate)

That is it....I think...yeah that is it.

Rose

Omorrokh how DID you get that betta to wear a Santa hat?

Rose

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
chickadee said:
Omorrokh how DID you get that betta to wear a Santa hat?

Rose
Lol it took a lot of convincing, he thought it would make him look silly but I finally talked him into it.;D

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
are you sure bloodworms weren't involved?

0morrokh said:
Lol it took a lot of convincing, he thought it would make him look silly but I finally talked him into it.;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom