What Are Your Prices?

Jenoli42

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Brannor said:
As it is hard to source glass shrimp here where I am, as well as Kuhli Loaches, I am quite tempted to buy some fish from an online store that ships them here in Aus...
I'm happy to see if it's legal to send kuhlis to you across the ditch! those are easy to find here

Brannor

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Jenoli42 said:
I'm happy to see if it's legal to send kuhlis to you across the ditch! those are easy to find here
I'd send you some (live) shrimp, but besides them being destroyed, I'd prefer to not spend any time in court/jail.

-G

Discus-Tang

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Brannor said:
I'd send you some (live) shrimp, but besides them being destroyed, I'd prefer to not spend any time in court/jail.

-G
the kuhli thing must be a Victorian State law because they widespread in Sydney!

aussieJJDude

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Kuhlis in melbourne are easy to source. Most stores are selling the black and striped kuhlies - and subscape is also selling some silvers last time I checked....

aussieJJDude

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Jenoli42 said:
at least you can get CPDs!!! they're illegal to import to NZ such cool looking fish. sigh
True, but not in my current budget... if they weren't a shoaling fish.....

Brannor

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
aussieJJDude said:
Kuhlis in melbourne are easy to source. Most stores are selling the black and striped kuhlies - and subscape is also selling some silvers last time I checked....
Maybe in the east, or maybe they just are really popular and we always miss them... but I think we've seen 1 small black one at one store in several weeks out west.

-G

GuppyGuy007

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Wow, Celestial Pearl Danios for that much? I just bought seven for $3.00 each! I guess that is the difference between the US and Australia though price wise.

Iridium_2256

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Alright, what about your cichlids now? my family are big african cichlid fans
Yellow lab, rusties, mixed Mbuna- 4-7 USD
OB peacocks- 3-6 USD depending on male or female
Large haps- 15-70 USD(our yellow leptura was 70 dollars, and it wasnt even a male :yuck
And freddy the frontosa was about 30 USD
What are yours?

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom