Question What Are Your Opinions On Online Aquatics Stores?

PhilllipBissonnette

Reaction score
Hey, as someone considering selling shrimp and some other misc items online,i was wondering what guys liked/disliked about existing stores? any thoughts you have would be appreciated whether they are about the quality of the product,the site or customer service, anything.

thanks in advance for helping me do this right.

fishpersonallday

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Some really nice goldfish/koi websites out there are really high-quality fish. they have a very good reputation and feedback from people that shop there. That's what I look for. I like when the pictures are high quality and specific to the individual fish instead of things like assorted where you aren't really sure what you get. I suppose it's a little different with shrimp though lol. I also like websites that are easy to find things and that have a search bar for types and colours. If you do sell it online I'd be interested.:emoji_upside_down:

PhilllipBissonnette

Reaction score
Some really nice goldfish/koi websites out there are really high-quality fish. they have a very good reputation and feedback from people that shop there. That's what I look for. I like when the pictures are high quality and specific to the individual fish instead of things like assorted where you aren't really sure what you get. I suppose it's a little different with shrimp though lol. I also like websites that are easy to find things and that have a search bar for types and colours. If you do sell it online I'd be interested.:emoji_upside_down:
glad to hear i am not the only one finds the sites where there are 5+ items with the same picture annoying.
it will probably be a bit before i start selling if i decide to do so but i will give you a heads when i do.

thanks for the reply!

richie.p

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
If it's done right you'll have no pro but what some breeders do is put advertising pictures on that are not of their shrimp and they infuriates me, when I advertise I show picture of the actual shrimp, I recently bought 10 super red crystals the picture looked fantastic but the shrimp are like rillis this trader is now in the hands of Ebay it makes me mad, not all are like that but ask the question is the picture of the actual product

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom