What are your hobbies?

Gamer

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Just wondering what everybodies hobbies are besides fishkeeping. Freshwater fishkeeping is a new one for me, but it is by far becoming my favorite thing!

Besides that though, I am into alot of gaming (all consoles & PC), reading (lots of fantasy & sci fi books along with 30-40 comic book titles a month), playing poker, MMA (like UFC & PRIDE...I also like a bit of that "staged stuff called pro wrestling but it's definately not as good as mixed-martial arts) & powerlifting.

Before I discovered fishkeeping, I'd say powerlifting was my main interest. Now this is taking over. I don't mind though.   ;D

Alasse

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I breed fancy mice...and have a variety of other pets (that i dont breed *L*)

Computer RPG...love em

Prettywell anything Sci Fi/Fantasy...books, games, movies, etc

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am obsessed with sports, aquariums, geckos, gerbils, and Japanese Naruto.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I like weightlifting, playing footbal, fishing the real way of catch and release(unless a huge jack fish that lives under a friends dock), of course aquariums/fish, video games/watching t.v.
Tom

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
wow, Tom..... u r a body-builder!!! cooooool

i love cricket, european soccer, guitars, motorcycles and cats, i have a black signatue guitar, 1 black bike, and a cat named Bonita (she is not black!!!). i also enjoy heavy metal, especially metallica, iron maiden, megadeth; also like guns n' roses, aerosmith, linkin park, bryan adams and bon jovi.

and i definitely love my fish

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I love my fish - obviously!! and i like flying different types of kites, my personal favorites are dancer kites and bullets (although bullet kites are dangerous - they can lift you off the ground ), the one bad thing about flying kites though is that unless you like being out in the cold on top of a mountain in the winter, you can only realy fly them in spring, summer and if there's no wind then it's no good either. lol.
It's getting to the time of year now when im starting to go back out and fly them again!! yay!!

Also i like playing computer games and watching tv. I like watching/playing football (or soccer - if thats what some of you call it) as well.

Gwenz

Neville

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Stradius011 said:
Cooool signature Stradius!!!

sirdarksol

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I'm into RPGs (both pen-and-paper and computer), anime (lots and lots of anime), reading sci-fi/fantasy, martial arts (doing, not watching). Aside from karate, I am learning to use the bo, katana, and ieku (Okinawan boat oar, sounds funny, but it's a wicked weapon)

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I enjoy Reading, gardening, quilting ( by hand) and of course my fish
Carol

Bonochick

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I love music.  I'm always up for a good song. I also like computers, video games, Barbies, Great Lakes freighters, and urban legends.

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Neville said:
wow, Tom..... u r a body-builder!!! cooooool

i love cricket, european soccer, guitars, motorcycles and cats, i have a black signatue guitar, 1 black bike, and a cat named Bonita (she is not black!!!). i also enjoy heavy metal, especially metallica, iron maiden, megadeth; also like guns n' roses, aerosmith, linkin park, bryan adams and bon jovi.

and i definitely love my fish
No I'm not a body-builder, I just weight train for football(gridiron). It is a must if we want to play this year.
Tom

Stradius011

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Neville said:
Stradius011 said:
Cooool signature Stradius!!!
Thank you but I deleted it because it looked odd.

Fishface

Valued Member
Reaction score
i am learning how to sing opera through school and plan on making a career out of it. that's the only main one though. im learning how to meditate via soto zen buddhism, play the piano, ..i read up on everything constantly. philosophy, french and italian, acting, im always writing poetry or painting.

im always trying to make money. im a waitress, i babysit, and i sing at churches. And I want to become a musician.

aquariums relax me and appeal to my 'inner god'. I am a very merciful and open-minded one, though. That's why I'm here I loving doing these right. I also love animals. I have two cats - Mr. Bates and Rosie. I don't have hobbies so much as a lifestyle of..doing what i love to do, i guess.

vin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Boating, fishing, baseball.

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
i love playing RPGs (mainly Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts), we love watching sports, going for walks and rolling old people for quarters.

vin

Well Known Member
Reaction score
RPG's....Did you get them on the black market??? Don't get caught with them...The ATF will be all over your butt..... ;D

COBettaCouple

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
vin said:
RPG's....Did you get them on the black market??? Don't get caught with them...The ATF will be all over your butt..... ;D
lol, who do you think's selling them?

vin

Well Known Member
Reaction score

Joy44

Valued Member
Reaction score
I love all my animals and of course my fish. I spend a lot of my free time in my yard/flower garden. Reading and watching movies. My husband is in a band so that has become my hobby by association. I also love photography and running. I don't really know if they are hobbies or just what I love to do. Oh now I want to sign off and go outside and play! ;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom