What Are You Listening To? - Page 40

StarGirl

W o w w h a t a s u r p r i s e . D i d n ' t s e e t h a t c o m i n g.
I was born in the era of the Rickroll, and I'm a Redditor. You'll need to do much better than that I'm afraid.

How so?
Telling us our music is old...lol I guess you just like that song. ;)

Cheesecake

I was born in an era that causes me to have no clue what a Redditor is. But congratulations?

I'm on Reddit a lot, that's all. Reddit is basically the spawning point of all memes.
Telling us our music is old...lol I guess you just like that song. ;)

It might be old, but that's not why I posted it. I just like the song that's all :p.

Dunk2

I'm on Reddit a lot, that's all. Reddit is basically the spawning point of all memes.

It might be old, but that's not why I posted it. I just like the song that's all :p.

Thank you for educating the old people. Bet you don’t know what parachute pants are!

Cheesecake

Thank you for educating the old people. Bet you don’t know what parachute pants are!

Unfortunately I do.

Cheesecake

Bet chu never had a 8 track though? lol

No I didn't, because I'm not an antique like you guys ;).
It looks awful to use.

Dunk2

No I didn't, because I'm not an antique like you guys ;).
It looks awful to use.

I promise you, 8 tracks were awesome and we (The Antique People) looked good in parachute pants.

BigManAquatics

Nah, you actually have to know how to play an instrument to be iconic. Even chimps can play with a computer and make noise!

Dunk2

Nah, you actually have to know how to play an instrument to be iconic. Even chimps can play with a computer and make noise!

You just joined The Antique People Club!

BigManAquatics

Speaking of antiques, just found this 45 the other day!

Knocked the dust off this one this morning.

Cheesecake

Imma let that slide.
I could say even some chimps could grab a guitar and a piano and make a record, but I won't :p.

This song is really good, and you'll probably like it more than the other one.

Coradee

Ok guys this really is the last time I’m going to say this, do not post videos that contain profanity.
If we have to remove one more video with bad language, then this thread is done.
Don’t spoil what is a great thread so..... Play by the rules! :mad:

saintanna

I wanna see them sooooo badly!
I've seen them 3 times now. would've been 4 except the last show of theirs i had a ticket to was canceled because the drummer got into an accident. I once took a greyhound bus 12 hours overnight to see them in atlanta
tobi lou and still woozy have been stuck on repeat

NevermindIgnoreMe

Currently have this sweet song stuck in my head...

BigManAquatics

This is the next concert i am working! Very much looking forward to hearing these guys live

pagoda

Currently listening to OMD...Enola Gay

NBettas83

L i e t u v a

BigManAquatics

This should take care of most of the rest of my workday.

Next thursday... !!

peachsonas

32273528-7DE7-4770-B1BB-C69DF34F60E5.jpeg

BigManAquatics

LONG LIVE LEMMY!!!

Coradee

It seems despite the several reminders posted about inappropriate content & language some still can’t play by the rules, this thread will now be closed.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Geoff
  • Question
Replies
Views
Diana Pereira
Replies
Views
TWiG87
Replies