What Are You Listening To?

OP
CoryGuy1234

CoryGuy1234

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
l'll probably listen to 70s and 80s music for the rest of my life.

Discus-Tang

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Yo, VIP, let's kick it
Now stop, collaborate & listen
Ice is back with his brand new invention
something
Grabs a hold a me tightly...

wolfdog01

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Anything to do with Glass Animals and I am all in. Hazey by them has been my jam recently.

Discus-Tang

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Gala said:
Anything to do with Glass Animals and I am all in. Hazey by them has been my jam recently.
Yesssssss, I actually saw them once! They were at a music festival a few minutes from my house

Betta'sAnonymous

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
CoryGuy1234 said:
l have the LP. lt was released the year l was born.

Never heard of that "little band from Texas"....probably why I have seen in concert twice now

DutchAquarium

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I went and saw the James Taylor concert at Summer fest this year. Great music, but Bonnie Raitt who opened the show got a hole lot of negativity. She opened but sang for and hour. She couldn't read the crowd either with every other song changing theme.

MaximumRide14

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
If you can't tell from my profile pic, it's Panic! At The Disco haha

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Glad to see some lovers of good old rock n' roll here.
BringKermitBack said:
Billy Joel. I've got to see him. Just not nearly as handsome without hair
Uptown Girl was the very first song I knew all the lyrics to, and Billy was both my first and last concert. I've seen him four times, including a surprise appearance at a Garth Brooks concert in Central Park. Hearing him sing New York State of Mind in that place was an incredible experience, though my favorites are Scenes From an Italian Restaurant and Only the Good Die Young. Pretty much anything from The Stranger album is gold in my book, though that album was released a few years before I was even born.

Tom Petty will also always have my heart.

No, I do not always listen to classic rock, though Journey and REO Speedwagon have been on the playlist lately. 90's rock is my norm, and my username is directly related to the Smashing Pumpkins... though I rarely listen to them anymore, so I may have to fix that. I also really love Pearl Jam, the Foo Fighters, the ChilI Peppers, Shinedown and more. This morning, it was Green Day! And I'm feeling like a little Matchbox 20 right now... don't hate!

I've thought of asking folks what they might be a little embarrassed to admit is on their playlists, lol. I'll start. Does anyone remember a couple of silly songs titled Peaches or Lump? Yep, The Presidents of the United States of America aren't heard by me often, but they are in my recent history.:hilarious: I love kickin' it like I'm 15 again.

Discus-Tang

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
stella1979 said:

Uptown Girl was the very first song I knew all the lyrics to, and Billy was both my first and last concert. I've seen him four times, including a surprise appearance at a Garth Brooks concert in Central Park. Hearing him sing New York State of Mind in that place was an incredible experience, though my favorites are Scenes From an Italian Restaurant and Only the Good Die Young. Pretty much anything from The Stranger album is gold in my book, though that album was released a few years before I was even born.

No, I do not always listen to classic rock, though Journey and REO Speedwagon have been on the playlist lately. 90's rock is my norm, and my username is directly related to the Smashing Pumpkins... though I rarely listen to them anymore, so I may have to fix that. I also really love Pearl Jam, the Foo Fighters, the ChilI Peppers, Shinedown and more. This morning, it was Green Day! And I'm feeling like a little Matchbox 20 right now... don't hate!

I've thought of asking folks what they might be a little embarrassed to admit is on their playlists, lol. I'll start. Does anyone remember a couple of silly songs titled Peaches or Lump? Yep, The Presidents of the United States of America aren't heard by me often, but they are in my recent history.:hilarious: I love kickin' it like I'm 15 again.
Luckyyyyy.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Blake Shelton Home. Bowie Changes. Neil Diamond I Am
I Said.

CanadianFishFan

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Right now listening to kids screaming in the class room, lovely.
Everyone born under 2000 will hate me for this, but I love all the music above and below then. "The kids today don't know what good music is" Sureeeee. I like the stuff that stops trending on the radio.

max h

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
stella1979 said:

Good taste in music Stella, gotta love the 80's and 90's music. Right now The Scorpions "Rock You Like A Hurricane" really isn't the most popular song in parts of the Panhandle.

Discus-Tang

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
max h said:
Good taste in music Stella, gotta love the 80's and 90's music. Right now The Scorpions "Rock You Like A Hurricane" really isn't the most popular song in parts of the Panhandle.
I know that one. To be honest, I just don't like it.

max h

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
BringKermitBack said:
I know that one. To be honest, I just don't like it.
I have a few of the Angels albums from Oz made in the late 70's. I was living in Hunters Hill back then.

max h

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
BringKermitBack said:
I used to do sailing lessons out there!
I had a girlfriend in High School I use to go sailing with in that area of the Harbor. My dad actually did his apprenticeship at the shipyard at Cockatoo Island. And my Grandfather worked on the Harbor Bridge construction.

Discus-Tang

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
max h said:
I had a girlfriend in High School I use to go sailing with in that area of the Harbor. My dad actually did his apprenticeship at the shipyard at Cockatoo Island. And my Grandfather worked on the Harbor Bridge construction.
Wow. The harbour bridge?

OP
CoryGuy1234

CoryGuy1234

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years

King o´ Angelfish said:
Anyone hip hop/pop?
I listen to the early hip hop of the 80s. l bought this LP in '85 and still have it.

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I’m gonna throw a monkey wrench at this thread lol. I’m into the new music out (I’m only 24). I’m listening to an R&B artist named 6lack (pronounced black). He’s one of my favorite artist out right now.

allllien

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Old favs: Nirvana, Pixies, The Jesus Lizard, Mudhoney, Korn, Deftones etc.
Newer favs: Les Savy Fav, Mike Krol and, well, can't think of too many more since music became just about money..

KingD said:
I’m gonna throw a monkey wrench at this thread lol. I’m into the new music out (I’m only 24). I’m listening to an R&B artist named 6lack (pronounced black). He’s one of my favorite artist out right now.
I shall call him 6-lack lol

lilabug4545

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I've been listening to a lot of Waterparks recently. Their music is so cool, and it's really fun to try to sing along with the super fast lyrics. I'm more than a little angry, though, that they didn't come to my town...

ValerieAdams

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
KingD said:
I feel like I've heard of him but I'm going to look him up now anyway lol.

I've been on a country kick lately, underrated people are my favorite. Cody Johnson and Tyler Childers being the top two artists I've been listening to. BUT I listen to everything. Besides metal, I don't think there's anything I don't like. I frequently listen to Journey, Shinedown, Queen, Theory of a Deadman, Shania Twain, MGK, Post Malone, CardI B, Luke Combs, 2000s Country, Michael Jackson, The Beach Boys, etc. Those are just people off the top of my head that are frequently shuffled on my everyday Pandora listening while I'm at work but I know there's many more lol

DioAquatics

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
ValerieAdams said:
I feel like I've heard of him but I'm going to look him up now anyway lol.

I've been on a country kick lately, underrated people are my favorite. Cody Johnson and Tyler Childers being the top two artists I've been listening to. BUT I listen to everything. Besides metal, I don't think there's anything I don't like. I frequently listen to Journey, Shinedown, Queen, Theory of a Deadman, Shania Twain, MGK, Post Malone, CardI B, Luke Combs, 2000s Country, Michael Jackson, The Beach Boys, etc. Those are just people off the top of my head that are frequently shuffled on my everyday Pandora listening while I'm at work but I know there's many more lol
He’s pretty good none of my favorites out at the moment.

ValerieAdams

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
KingD said:
He’s pretty good none of my favorites out at the moment.
I'll definitely look into him. I haven't really been listening to that type of stuff lately cause it's just been constant Post Malone shoved down everyone's throats and it drives me nuts lol

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom