What are you listening to right now? - Page 30

SouthAmericanCichlids

Supposed to rain most of the day so this seems fitting.
Well this seems fitting to go after it:

1616415876794.jpeg

Basil

SouthAmericanCichlids inspired to have Alexa play some Beatles this morning. One of my favorites:

BigManAquatics

Since it is now raining...

tapwater

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigManAquatics

Still raining!

StarGirl

This is possibly the best Video ever.

SouthAmericanCichlids

Don't worry, be happy:

1616462756875.jpeg

BigManAquatics

All you need...

SouthAmericanCichlids

This is what my family says my official beatles song is:

1616463457259.jpeg

BigManAquatics

Somber Wednesday

Still somber Wednesday!

ProudPapa

I really like this song.

BigManAquatics

I really like this song.

I like a lot of his stuff! First time i heard this one....sad song, but isn't that the way life goes...

FrogLegged

l'll probably listen to 70s and 80s music for the rest of my life.

I listened to this clip on a regular basis, nice!

SouthAmericanCichlids

Been listening to We didn't start the fire by billy joel.
1616720791458.jpeg

BigManAquatics

Loving the hairstyles in this video

Gscribble

Currently, Daniel tigers neighborhood

Jayce0

I know for a fact that I'm not going to find much of any fans of what I'm going to list, but I love music, I just can't help it! I like quite a few different artist, I'd say my most listed to would be Keshi, Hojean, BTS, Mother Mother, 88rising, suggi, Declan McKenna, Cavetown, Joji, DEAN, Troye Sivan, Jiwoo, Videoclub, Omar Apollo, Dayglow.. sort of goes on and on (756 songs in my Spotify.. how many artists would that be?).

I think when it comes to music, the most important thing is opening yourself up to music of different languages and nationalities, it's amazing what you will find- and also not exactly limiting yourself to what you listen to the radio or who you hear about (not that doing so is exactly bad haha some people can be such gatekeepers and desperate individualists about it).

BigManAquatics

Yay Friday song!!

ProudPapa

I like everything I've ever heard from Guy Clark, but I think this one is my favorite.

SouthAmericanCichlids

The ultimate friday song (P.s. you may regret clicking it afterwards):
1616801589762.jpeg

AcornTheBetta

The ultimate friday song (P.s. you may regret clicking it afterwards):
You will regret it lol

StarGirl

I trump you with a GOOD song...........Actually listen to it.

AcornTheBetta

I tried to warn you.........
Oh, I didn't click. I'm just making it clear that they will regret it.

tapwater

listening to freak on a leash by korn rn
da-pummm na da ummmm mama ema

ProudPapa

Wolfman Jack and the Bay City Rollers. There's a blast from the past. I was never a big fan of theirs, but my sister was when she was about 15.

BigManAquatics

Wolfman Jack and the Bay City Rollers. There's a blast from the past. I was never a big fan of theirs, but my sister was when she was about 15.
Wolfman Jack sure looks a lot like Alan Parsons.

Sunday....

FishAndDoom

One of my favorite doom metal albums of all time.

fish 321

How about some modern era music. Anyone listen to NF?

BigManAquatics

Fun jam

AcornTheBetta

This is basically the only thing that I listen to when I'm doing school work...

Catappa

Back to my old hippie days, lol. I have the album Saint Preux, Le Piano sur le Mer and still often listen to the pieces. This is one of my favorite numbers. It's very calming and beautiful.

Unable to post youtube link here. You can search for it: Concerto pour une voix with Danielle Licari

dwc13

I primarily listen to music from the 60s to early 90s. Love classic rock. I just listened to a remake of my favorite Beach Boys song, Sloop John B, but this time with Al Jardine on lead instead of Brian Wilson (and without a few of the original Beach Boys). Different, but still a very good cover.

Catappa

I primarily listen to music from the 60s to early 90s. Love classic rock. I just listened to a remake of my favorite Beach Boys song, Sloop John B, but this time with Al Jardine on lead instead of Brian Wilson (and without a few of the original Beach Boys). Different, but still a very good cover.

I enjoyed that, but it can't touch the original, lol. I think my favorite Beach Boys' number is God Only Knows. I love the Beach Boys, but sixties soul remains my favorite. Favorite all-time group is Smokey Robinson and the Miracles. I have a good collection of soul and rock LPs from the sixties-eighties of other artists. Also very fond of Steely Dan and Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. And a good collection of all my old 45s from the '50s onward! Hah! I learned every dance going and still know how to do the pony, twist, mash potatoes, etc.

dwc13

I enjoyed that, but it can't touch the original, lol. I think my favorite Beach Boys' number is God Only Knows. I love the Beach Boys, but sixties soul remains my favorite. Favorite all-time group is Smokey Robinson and the Miracles. I have a good collection of soul and rock LPs from the sixties-eighties of other artists. Also very fond of Steely Dan and Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band. And a good collection of all my old 45s from the '50s onward! Hah! I learned every dance going and still know how to do the pony, twist, mash potatoes, etc.

I agree the original version of Sloop John B can't be topped. Clearly Brian Wilson can't hit the high notes now like he used to be able to do. That's okay, he (and the group) gifted the world with so many classic songs. I look for cover versions of my favorite songs -- YouTube is great for that. Sometimes I'm surprised by a great cover I didn't even know existed. On other occasions, after listening to a cover it starts to grow on me and I end up buying the FLAC or MP3 online. Such is the case of Wilson Pickett's version of Hey Jude, which also featured a young Duane Allmann on guitar.

Smokey Robinson & the Miracles had quite a few great songs. Not nearly enough guitar, though, lol. I've got a few Bob Seger CDs. Only have a Steely Dan compilation, but it has their cover of East St. Louis Toodle-Oo. Hang onto your 45s. They probably crack, pop and hiss pretty well by now when played, but the memories of those days from long ago will be with you forever.

ProudPapa

I've been an Eagles fan for a very long time. At various times I've had their "Greatest Hits 1971-1975" album on vinyl, 8-track, cassette, and CD.

BigManAquatics

See what kind of mood y'all put me in? Lol!!

ProudPapa

I like classic rock also, but I've never been a fan of the Beach Boys . . . or the Rolling Stones.

BigManAquatics

I like classic rock also, but I've never been a fan of the Beach Boys . . . or the Rolling Stones.
I can understand The Beach Boys. But the Stones...? Though my wife only likes a couple of their songs. Because she likes "pretty"

ProudPapa

I can understand The Beach Boys. But the Stones...? Though my wife only likes a couple of their songs. Because she likes "pretty"

I don't know what to tell you, I've just never cared for them. When it comes to rock bands I'm more a Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bad Company, and Creedence Clearwater Revival fan (and Eagles, of course).

Dunk2

I don't know what to tell you, I've just never cared for them. When it comes to rock bands I'm more a Lynyrd Skynyrd, Bad Company, and Creedence Clearwater Revival fan (and Eagles, of course).

They just don’t make ‘em like that anymore.

Random Great Thread!

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom