What are you listening to right now? - Page 26

BigManAquatics

Johnny Cash

BigManAquatics

Fun song for a saturday morning

Take it back a couple of years. We played this in band in highschool. Great memories!

BigManAquatics

Sunday....

ForceTen

Soundgarden. Temple of The Dog. Audioslave.
RIP Chris Cornell.

BigManAquatics

This is pretty much how it happens, too...

Seems fitting today

BigManAquatics

Tuesday

ForceTen

I started a walk down memory lane yesterday with Led Zeppelin 1.
Then Led Zeppelin 2.
My plan was to go the Jimi Hendrix Electric Ladyland next
But I liked it so much, I am back at Led Zeppelin 1.

OiFisho

Basically all of Fat Wreck Chords and some of Epitaph! I listen to all the good bands. NOFX, No Use For a Name, Lagwagon, Bad Religion, Mad Caddies, Bracket, Offspring,Vandals, Bad Astronaut, Misfits, Rise Against, etc. You should never let anyone bring up music when I'm near, I love me music.
If I'm ranking them all of my favorites then
1. NOFX 2. Vandals 3. Misfits 4. Lagwagon and No Use For A Name 5. Bad Religion 6. Rise Against 7. Bracket 8. Mad Caddies 9. Bad Astronaut 10. Offspring

BigManAquatics

Dancing on a Wednesday

ghostdawg

RIP to Mary Wilson of the Supremes. They were the second hottest group during the 1960s, only the Beatles had more #1 hits.

BigManAquatics

Just captures the mood today!

BigManAquatics

Classic 80s

RelaxingBettas

I am listening to The Lark Ascending, with so many tanks crammed into my living space I tend to play the things that the fish seem to appreciate lol. They like Debussy, kalimba music, Deva Premal, (ironically) those cat birdwatching videos (lol not all have a view of the window, but most can see a tv ), they don't hate swamp blues on a resonator guitar, but they are pretty choosy (especially the corys) about their preferences.

BigManAquatics

I am listening to The Lark Ascending, with so many tanks crammed into my living space I tend to play the things that the fish seem to appreciate lol. They like Debussy, kalimba music, Deva Premal, (ironically) those cat birdwatching videos (lol not all have a view of the window, but most can see a tv ), they don't hate swamp blues on a resonator guitar, but they are pretty choosy (especially the corys) about their preferences.
Should introduce them to the wonderful John Prine!

Coradee

I’ve been rediscovering my love of the Foos recently

BigManAquatics

I’ve been rediscovering my love of the Foos recently
Did you see? They were nominated for possible induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame this year! Dave Grohl is already in there once with Nirvana.

Coradee

Not a moment too soon in my opinion, one of the best rock bands around for a long time.

BigManAquatics

Not a moment too soon in my opinion, one of the best rock bands around for a long time.
Well, i don't know if i could go THAT far...but they have been around for 25 years and still release new material. I certainly feel that any band that has that kind of staying power certainly deserves serious consideration.

Coradee

Oh I can go waaay far back, further than I’d like to admit to

BigManAquatics

From the wayyyyyy back machine

RelaxingBettas

Should introduce them to the wonderful John Prine!
Our steak and martinis are draft beer and weenies, my fish know the master's voice, lol. RIP John (he liked my social media posts once or twice, which I got a great kick out of- it's a Nashville thing. )

BigManAquatics

Our steak and martinis are draft beer and weenies, my fish know the master's voice, lol. RIP John (he liked my social media posts once or twice, which I got a great kick out of- it's a Nashville thing. )
He wrote this one about my town lol

LHAquatics

I listen to Islam Sobhi, he is a quran recitor.

coralbandit

Tom Petty

MacZ

Gnahahaha, Falco was such a... It's impossible to describe.

You post an Austrian, I answer with two Swiss and Three Germans. The 80s were so weird in Europe...

Have fun trying to get all of them out of your heads.

StarGirl

Gnahahaha, Falco was such a... It's impossible to describe.

You post an Austrian, I answer with two Swiss and Three Germans. The 80s were so weird in Europe...

Have fun trying to get all of them out of your heads.
The second video says not available in your country....lol

MacZ

The second video says not available in your country....lol

I always forget not everyone has a VPN.
I'm editing. Tell me if it worked. I posted "Yello - The Race"
If it doesn't work I'll post something else by them.

Edit: Oh wait. Second?! Now it should work. If not: Second was "Trio - Da Da Da"

StarGirl

I always forget not everyone has a VPN.
I'm editing. Tell me if it worked. I posted "Yello - The Race"
If it doesn't work I'll post something else by them.

Edit: Oh wait. Second?! Now it should work. If not: Second was "Trio - Da Da Da"
Works now...lol

BigManAquatics

Excellent... Earworms planted.
You just keep that Da Da Da away from me...i haven't heard it in 20 years and it STILL gets stuck in my head, often!!!

MacZ

You just keep that Da Da Da away from me...i haven't heard it in 20 years and it STILL gets stuck in my head, often!!!

I have a lot more. German music between 1975 and 2000 has some internationally infamous earworms... Any requests?

BigManAquatics

I have a lot more. German music between 1975 and 2000 has some internationally infamous earworms... Any requests?
No....99 Luftballons is stuck on repeat in my head already...

StarGirl

Heres one.....Not German but.....

BigManAquatics

Just going to leave this here....

veggieshark

Oh, I remember that, don't know a single word in it though (other than da da da, aha aha).

BigManAquatics

Earworm city!!

StarGirl

We could do this all day we better stop...lol

BigManAquatics

Bigtime earworm....and if you don't dance to it at all, you probably dead already

MacZ

While the earworms are still wiggling through our brains:

BigManAquatics

Maybe the ultimate:

StarGirl

Oh really? lol

BigManAquatics

Mmmmhmmmm

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom