What are you listening to right now?

sirdarksol

In the past hour or so I've listened to
Rob Zombie's cover of I'm Your Boogieman
The ChilI Peppers' cover of Love Rollercoaster
Speed Over Beethoven from DDR
Muse's Knights of Cydonia
GlaDos' Still Alive
Freezepop's Less Talk More Rokk (I'm sensing a video-game pattern to the songs here)
No.9's End of the Century (Okay, we'll keep the pattern going ;D)
Dragonforce's Through the Fire and the Flames (Hey, this one fits with two different kinds of gaming nerds. )

So, what are you listening to?

soldieroffortune1974

You are bored this time of night????? J/K

Kidd Rock,Aerosmith,Metallica in the past 45 min

sirdarksol

Hey, I got my writing, I got my Fishlore, I got my aquariums, I got my cats, and I got my music. Nope. I'm good. ;D

soldieroffortune1974

Except for the cats,I am there with you.

gremlin

Does news count? I'm listening to the news - nope nothing new - same ol' same ol'...

sirdarksol

Sure why not? We'll let news count. (You're boring, though. )

My wife got home from work and Less Talk More Rokk was playing. She called out "Hey, I know that song. Let me get the [GH] Guitar, I need to practice the fingering." Jeez we're nerds. ;D

gremlin

I don't think I'm boring - I just want to see how hot it is going to be tomorrow (92 F). Are we sure it is fall???

Lucy

I'm listening to the TV in the background. Rat Race is on. ;D

Tavel

the ringing in my ears.

sirdarksol

I don't think I'm boring - I just want to see how hot it is going to be tomorrow (92 F). Are we sure it is fall???

Nope, the forecast for me today tells me it's going to snow.

And why worry about what the weather is going to be like tomorrow? You'll find out then.
(Okay, unless you live in hurricane or typhoon country, in which case you should religiously pay attention to the weather during the right seasons)

Allie

We've been listening to the people music downstairs all weekend from 11am to 5am last night. They went out with their stereo on.
First it was the radio, now it sounds like gangster rap. :helpsmilie:
I have complained, no one is doing anything about it. I was about to go koo koo at bed time, but they turned it down. Speakers all thru the apartment even the bedroom, which they must have turned off at one point.

sirdarksol

Gotta love the people who think it's okay to force the sounds they love on the rest of the world, but hate it when stuff they don't love is forced on them.

Allie

Gotta love the people who think it's okay to force the sounds they love on the rest of the world, but hate it when stuff they don't love is forced on them.
We NEVER have our music up loud, I hate loud music. I find it very distracting.
We've got 4 fish tanks and two computers running in our living room....we can still hear the music. I just stomped on the floor, no one is responding.

Hypnox

Flogging Molly - Another bag of bricks

Hypnox

We've been listening to the people music downstairs all weekend from 11am to 5am last night. They went out with their stereo on.
First it was the radio, now it sounds like gangster rap. :helpsmilie:
I have complained, no one is doing anything about it. I was about to go koo koo at bed time, but they turned it down. Speakers all thru the apartment even the bedroom, which they must have turned off at one point.

I used to have that problem with the people below me. They had a stereo that could shake the wing of the building I lived on. You could also hear it clearly from the street nearly 500 feet away normally.

No one would do anything about it despite them being the only people that seemed to appreciate the noise.

sticky fish

I'm listening to my fishtank's filter and my silly little parrotlet. Iwas listening to NHL hockey a while ago

sirdarksol

Flogging Molly - Another bag of bricks

Sweet. I love Flogging Molly. I have yet to see them live, though. They play at a local Irish fest every year, and I'm always working the weekend of the festival. Worst thing is that the tickets are FREE and I still haven't seen them. ;D

Alessa

So random... I was on "crazy" by Arosmith, and since the itunes is on random... its now smashmouth "all star".

Never mind now.... shaggy "wasn't me" lol.

Allie

I used to have that problem with the people below me. They had a stereo that could shake the wing of the building I lived on. You could also hear it clearly from the street nearly 500 feet away normally.

No one would do anything about it despite them being the only people that seemed to appreciate the noise.
They usually aren't this bad...the parents must be away. If we stomped before they'd stop, something has got to be up. BUT if it gets any louder, my boyfriend will go down and talk to them. Since the super is too lazy to go across the hall and ask people to turn their music down.
ANYWAY...

Hypnox

Sweet. I love Flogging Molly. I have yet to see them live, though. They play at a local Irish fest every year, and I'm always working the weekend of the festival. Worst thing is that the tickets are FREE and I still haven't seen them. ;D

I like to listen to a lot of irish bands. The young dubliners is another good band.

Butters

At the moment I'm listening to "Guarded" by Disturbed.

Lucy

its now smashmouth "all star".

That's the song that's played at the end of Rat Race.

gremlin

Now, I am listening to the music of my waterfall and my finches chirping at each other. There goes those two babies begging to be fed again!

fishyuser63

Sweet. I love Flogging Molly. I have yet to see them live, though. ;D

I am also a huge flogging molly fan, I saw them at the '99 warped tour in pittsburgh and they rocked my socks off. Still one of the best shows I've seen to this day.

pinkfloydpuffer

I'm not listening to anything right now, but earlier I was listening to a little Beatles, Billy Joel, and Bob Dylan. ;D

Red1313

At the moment nothing but did just limewire a whole bunch of everything lol

Jess

At the moment its quiet. Just filters and bubbles. ahhhh.

gremlin

Now - Murder She Wrote with my Mom. (She likes the old tv shows...)

DJMonty

I'm listening to Twenty-One Guns, by Green Day, because I'd just finished to listening to faster, more lively songs (Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects and Deadly Sinners by Three Inches Of Blood), and needed a change of pace. What are you listening to?

Soswozere

Rancid - And out come the wolves

great album!

Chris123

Rock of ages by def leopard at the moment

Tigerfishy

Right now, actually nothing. Well I'm watching American Idol, so some of the auditions cannot be called music.

But Green Day, nice. Also now the song Dirty Little Secret's going to be stuck in my head for ages. Well it sure beats that crazy song that goes "Fa Fa L'Americano bup bup bum, bup bup bup bup bup bup ba doo" that came on the radio earlier.

Love your avatar, sos!

Meenu

10,000 Maniacs. Just got done with Blue October, who are my favorite as far as alternative goes.

DJMonty

Stopped the Green Day now. Now, it's Killing In The Name by Rage Against The Machine.

Now, it's Monster - Skillet, Hero - Skillet, The Last Night - Skillet, One Little Slip - Barenaked Ladies, and Life Is A Highway - Tom Cochrain, all on endless repeat.

Merged back to back posts.
Ken

psalm18.2

Jeremy Camp, Healing Hand of God. It's on the TV music channel. Love him.

DJMonty

Psalm, with you being Christian too, do you listen to Skillet? Christian Heavy Rock band.

psalm18.2

Psalm, with you being Christian too, do you listen to Skillet? Christian Heavy Rock band.
Yes, they are great. I love the song they play about being the last night you'll spend alone, don't know title. I crank it loud when it comes on. I have to pick up the album one of these days. I love Christian rock, it rocks!

DJMonty

That's the whole point of Christian ROCK, Psalm. It rocks. And yeah, that's called "The Last Night". The story behind that song is a girl, who slit her wrists, and goes to a pastor, who tells the singer (I think the pastor was the singer), and they write a song about it, and convert her to Christianity. That's what they mean by "The last night you'll spend alone" because she'll always have God there.

psalm18.2

Great story! That song has so much power behind it, it gets me everytime. I love when music speaks to you, when you can feel it deep inside.

DJMonty

Yeah, I think Skillet really have the ability to do that, the Comatose album and the Awake album really move me.

Some people may hate him, but now I'm listening to Sweet Dreams by Marilyn Manson and The Heart's Filthy Lesson by David Bowie.

fishforthekids

my very loud heater

harpua2002

I've been listening to a lot of Umphrey's McGee, Assembly of Dust, and Moe lately. I'm a big Dead and Phish fan (hence my username) as well. I love music and almost always have something on.

Stevie Ray Vaughn....In Step.

DJMonty

Alright, I forgot to turn off my alarms and my dogs started barking at my cat, so I'm up again. Now I'm listening to a load of songs I've never heard of in "The Greatest Hits of Modern Rock" 4CD collection.

Buff Daddy

The sound of my filter rippling the surface of my 75...

Right now would be Led Zeppelin.....Mother Ship

DJMonty

Now it's Enter Sandman by Metallica.

A Sneaky Fatman

Five Finger Death Punch-Bad Company (Remake)
Linkin Park-New Divide
Deftones-Diamond Eyes
Sick Puppies-You're Going Down
Cage the Elephant-No Rest for the Wicked
Five Finger Death Punch-Far From Home
Steriogram-Walkie-Talkie Man
Ozzy- Bark at the Moon
Linkin Park-The Catalyst
Judas Priest-The Hellion/Electric Eye

Next 10 songs off my playlist.

jglove276

Kids are still in bed so absolute silence. I'm in total bliss right now