What Are These???

Ioana Dog

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
If they are ornate tetras do I have to get more to fish out a school? I have 3 and one picks on the rest which is why I got more. I know have 5 red phantom tetras that aren’t what I wanted.

Ioana Dog

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Do I need to get more of the ornate (h bentosi) tetras to keep the others from picking on the rest of the fish or will adding red phantoms be enough?

Ioana Dog

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
When I got the wrong fish that I asked for the store took them back for credit. Have you asked them?
They’ve said before that they only take fish when they’re dead. Do fish stores usually take live fish back?

TexasGuppy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
They’ve said before that they only take fish when they’re dead. Do fish stores usually take live fish back?
We'll, it was thier mistake if that's not what you asked for. PetSmart and Dallas North Aquarium both take back live fish. I think DNA does a qt.

Ioana Dog

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
They took them back to my surprise. But now I’m left with 3 ornate tetras and I can’t find any more anywhere. One of them bullies the other 2 so I’m not sure what to do. I also have 4 female diamond tetras in that tank and I can’t find more females anywhere. At least the girls are nice to all the other fish and each other.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom