What Are The Most Popular Discus Colors

AshyMurphy

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Can someone please tell me what the most popular and most saught after Discus colors and strains please?

Fashooga

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think it's more personal preference if anything. If it were me, I would do reds and blues.

lilabug4545

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Might I ask why you're asking? If you're looking to get rich quick with them, I'd take that dream and smash it into the ground. It's super hard and time'consuming. You may make a lot of money, but you lose a lot, too.

AshyMurphy

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
lilabug4545 said:
Might I ask why you're asking? If you're looking to get rich quick with them, I'd take that dream and smash it into the ground. It's super hard and time'consuming. You may make a lot of money, but you lose a lot, too.
i have bred lots of fish and have been very successful! I've had 11 discus for the 12 months and there are a few pairs. thats why i was wondering what are the most saught after colors because i dont know. and if i do decide to breed them i do have the time and space i have plenty of established tanks.

Fashooga said:
I think it's more personal preference if anything. If it were me, I would do reds and blues.
yeah i was thinking blues and reds myself i have a few

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom