What angelfish is this

Guppypuffercichlidnerd
I bought this and don’t know what it is, I think it is a black veil but I’m not sure. Also if you know then also can you tell me if it’s easy to breed or not. Thank you.

fallfever
It is a black veil. They will breed but finding a pair can be a challenge. Usually folks start with six or so and wait for two to pair off. Or you may get lucky and have a pair hit it off immediately. Or one may bully the other. Really unpredictable.

Guppypuffercichlidnerd
fallfever said:
It is a black veil. They will breed but finding a pair can be a challenge. Usually folks start with six or so and wait for two to pair off. Or you may get lucky and have a pair hit it off immediately. Or one may bully the other. Really unpredictable.
Ok I am going to breed koi angels and get five of them with this guy in a 55. Maybe a new strain maybe not. Worth a try and I like it anyway lol.
Thx for the reply
fallfever said:
Also are you sure it’s a veil

chromedome52
Does not look veil to me, I would expect the fins to be much longer than those appear to be at that size.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom