What Angelfish Is This?

Discussion in 'Fish, Snail, Worm And Pest ID Help' started by Salty Betta, May 27, 2018.

1. Salty Betta

Salty BettaValued MemberMember

hey everyone,

So I got a new angelfish last month which is still in my QT tank. The guy told me its a juvenile koi but now when I look at it it definetly dosent seem to be a koi But idk since its still pretty small. Plz help me recognize what kind if angelfish this is lol.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  2. RainBetta

RainBettaWell Known MemberMember

Looks like a marble or a blushing. Could be a koi though actually

3. chromedome52

chromedome52Fishlore VIPMember

AT the moment it looks to be Gold Marble, but it could become a Koi. As you noted, it is still pretty young.

4. OP
    OP
    Salty Betta

Hmm ok. Oh also I had another short question but didnt wanted to make a whole new thread for it. So its been almost a month I have had it and its barely growing, I feed him quality food everyday but he just dosent seem to be growing? I am moving him to my 29g diplay tank tommrow (he is in my 10g qt right now). Any suggestions?

Thank You!

5. OP
    OP
    Salty Betta

Hmm definately dosent seem to be a blushing tbh. But it got to be a koi or marble it seems like.
    Thx :)

6. Mcasella

McasellaFishlore VIPMember

Gold marble, it would be darker or have a different opacity to the body if it were going to be a koi. (Even low coverage koi are going to be a touch darker than you gold or gold marble at this size.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice