What am I doing wrong!?

sarahbear

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Ok I feel like such a bad fish mum, but I have yet another problem.
Flame had a small white patch on his head yesterday that looked like a small nick, this morning it is half the size of his head. He is still eating and playing as usual but after Opal getting sick I am so paranoid that I might lose Flame too!
I don't have one of those testing kits but after reading this forum I will definately get one, but his water is always pristine and gets changed very regularly.
Is there anything I can do to help heal his head or will it just do it naturally. Also I think he is constipated (which I only figured out after coming to this site) so I did the pea thing last night, fingers crossed it works.
Thanks in advance.

Jake the Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
You could use some anti-fungal treatment but it is best to use not a lot of chemicals. Also look around the internet to find some other ways of treating it.
Here's a link to a website that might help or will help you in the future:
FishFarmacy

FriendsNotFood

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Question... is the white patch raised or sunken? Fluffy (cotton woolish), stringy (looks like an anenome) or like little rocks?

sarahbear

Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Thanks everyone. The patch looks quite smooth but it has gotton alot smaller in the last few days.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom